|Round 5|CLOSED| Dewspeckle @UntoldTa1es

{Names taken: Dewnose, Dewspots}

Light grey she-cat with dark grey spots and blue eyes.

She loves listening to stories told by elders. She loves helping the medicine cat search for herbs, especially juniper berries. She is able to hunt for fish as she is from RiverClan.

× × × × × × × × × ×

[1] Dewecho {willowstarof_skyclan} - Loves listening to elders' stories.

[2] Dewpetal {TigerlilyTheWarrior} - Kind and gentle personality. Willing to help others. Soft-hearted, like a petal.

[3] Dewdrop {Owlstar-Rippleclan} - Likes listening to elders' stories.

[4] Dewstream {Alma1214} - Fishing skills and her love for stories from older cats, just like a stream running into a river.

[5] Dewleaf {Tigris_Dei} - Likes herbs and leaves are delicate and pretty.

[6] Dewberry {LyLon14} - Likes picking juniper berries.

[7] Dewpool {TheWolfofHarmony} - Curiousness is bigger than the Moonpool. Her blue eyes are filled of knowledge of the past that the elders tell, and she is as calm and caring Iike a lake, that provides food for RiverClan.

[8] Dewfur {The_Ninjago_Theorist} - Spots resembles dew droplets.

[9] Dewshine {Frostfern10} - Very enthusiastic about listening to elders' tales. Her personality reflects the clear, shiny, stream of water, where she hunts.

[10] Dewspeckle {UntoldTa1es} - Specked pelt is similar to a leopard's. She loves hunting for fish, therefore watching multiple speckles of colours dart throughout the water. She loves searching for herbs, which could come in many shapes, sizes, and colours like speckles on a cat's pelt.

[11] Dewcall {joybell_writes} - Has a heart for the Clan and is always there when they call for her.

[12] Dewheart {Midnightwolf-} - Has a big, helpful heart.

[13] Dewstone {PaigeNight} - As strong as stone, protecting her Clan.

[14] Dewbreeze {thatsassyturtle} - Very fast and light on her feet.

[15] Dewwhisper {jadethewolf8} - Likes to do calm things, like looking for herbs and listening to stories.

[16] Dewripple {Kyarastar12} - Personality is like a ripple in a pool of water. She spreads out slowly and gently to others, earning their trust and hospitality. She is helpful, like how the ripple of water may push unwanted objects away from the surface. Ripples of water can be caused from the movement of a fish, and she is able to get close to them skillfully like how ripples are close to fish. Loyal to her Clan.

[17] Dewswirl {Heatherstorm} - None.

[18] Dewseed {XbriwritesX} - Likes helping the medicine cat.

[19] Dewspark {DawnRiise} - Helpful like a spark is helpful for a fire.

[20] Dewlight {sam_fenton} - Gentle and kind personality.

[21] Dewsplash {Dovewing8846} - Fishing ability and Ger eagerness to help like a splash of water.

[22] Dewfish {BluetigerLps66} - None.

[23] Dewbird {TheWarriorCatGirl} - Listens and repeats, like a mockingbird.

[24] Dewfeather {_Macchie_} - Soft and kind personality and love of stories.

[25] Dewgaze {-Squirrelblaze-} - Eyes.

[26] Dewfern {TheLadyAvanne} - Soft like a fern, and likes helping the medicine cat with herbs and plants. She is easily impressed and unfurls to listen to elders' stories.

[27] Dewfrost {somemorebooks} - Pale-coloured pelt and she cares for plants and medicines, like stopping them from being killed by frost.

[28] Dewear {PebbleHeartLove} - Loves listening to elders' stories.

[29] Dewcloud {skittykitty605} - Fur is the colour of a storm cloud.

[30] Dewfall {CloudOfEarlyAutumn} - None.

[31] Dewclaw {chrystalflight14} - Great warrior, but a clear medicine cat to help her Clan.

[32] Dewstem {Blossomstream} - Love of herbs and support she gives the medicine cat, like a stem supporting a flower.

[33] Dewlily {JayfeatherCat7} - Kind.

[34] Dewmist {Willowmyth} - None.

[35] Dewwood {Tinyblaze900} - Love of herbs.

[36] Dewdream {Smokefeather} - Love of elders' stories.

[37] Dewspeck {xXMinxTheAlphaWolfXx} - Speckled and spotty pelt.

[38] Dewsky {OliviaSmith491} - Loves endless stories told by elders, like the endless sky. Her love of helping to find herbs is as clear as the blue sky.

[39] Dewdawn {Phoenix_Fire7} - Wakes up each morning to be the best medicine cat helper and warrior cat apprentice at the same time. With patience for the elders in her Clan, she will grow to become a loved and respected cat among her Clanmates.

[40] Dewnight {Zarnold119} - Loves to sleep as she has strange dreams.

{WINNERS}

1 -  Dewspeckle {UntoldTa1es} +4 points

2 - Dewripple {Kyarastar12} +3 points

3 - Dewshine {Frostfern10} +2 points

4 - Dewfern {TheLadyAvanne} +1 point