|Round 3|CLOSED| Wrenshadow @PebbleHeartLove

{Name used: Wrenflight}

Dark brown-and-white tabby she-cat with green eyes.

She is feisty, and loves to cause mischief. She likes playing with her friends and kits. She is speedy, but her hunting skills are clumsy, caused by her speed.

× × × × × × × × × ×

[1] Wrenrunner {BluetigerLps66} - None.

[2] Wrenfeather {Bingokittycat} - Runs swiftly like a bird flying.

[3] Wrenbreeze {willowstarof_skyclan} - None.

[4] Wrentail {Hollyfrost_1} - None.

[5] Wrenwind {Echoblaze19} - Represents her mischief like wind blowing things over. Speed.

[6] Wrenspark {Warriors-Madness} - Feisty.

[7] Wrenleap {Brook_in_the_Meadow} - Shows her fiesty nature when she leaps into things.

[8] Wrenwings {cerise439} - Speed and clumsiness like having big wings. Mischief.

[9] Wrenflare {CloverpawWarriorCats} - Feisty nature like a fire that refuses to be put out.

[10] Wrenstep {TheGreatGadsby} - Able to run fast.

[11] Wrenblaze {IamDapplepelt} - None.

[12] Wrenfall {TheCrystalTorch} - Clumsy and falls due to Ger speed.

[13] Wrenblossom {WolfOfTheDawn} - Her speed makes her inexperienced as a hunter but still shoots away with growing speed. Love of kits also plays into this slightly because of the fragility of the blossom flower.

[14] Wrenstalk {WarriorCatMoon335} - Likes to sneak up on cats and cause trouble. Like a wren, she is clumsy when she stalks. Stalks around so kits can play with her.

[15] Wrenfoot {Soaringmoon} - Clumsy and runs fast.

[16] Wrengale {Alma1214} - Runs fast, breaking stuff like a gale.

[17] Wrenwing {KiriaAndPurple} - Fast.

[18] Wrenjump {notyourservant} - Clumsiness.

[19] Wrenstorm {TheLadyAvanne} - Feisty and fast, like a storm, but uncontrolled too.

[20] Wrenstrike {JayfeatherCat7} - Feisty.

[21] Wrenstreak {skippypaws101} - As fast as a streak of lightning.

[22] Wrenpath {16hawkgirl16} - None.

[23] Wrenweasel {TheFrogg} - None.

[24] Wrenflame {Dovewing8846} - Runs as fast as a flame jumping from a fire.

[25] Wrenspring {Willowmyth} - None.

[26] Wrendrift {runningnose_} - None.

[27] Wrenshadow {PebbleHeartLove} - Shadow represents her mysterious side and are connected with the body Iike how she is connected with kits.

[28] Wrenwhisker {JoyBug14} - None.

[29] Wrenleaf {_NightLeaf} - The leaves are green like her eyes and clumsy-looking when falling.

[30] Wrenwillow {-_JadeDragon_-} - None.

{WINNERS}

1 - Wrenshadow {PebbleHeartLove} +3 points

2 - Wrenwind {Echoblaze19} +2 points

3 - Wrenstorm {TheLadyAvanne} +1 point