|Round 3|CLOSED| Shimmerstream @PebbleHeartLove

{Name used: Shimmerpelt}

White soft-furred she-cat with brilliant green eyes.

She is a reserved cat, prefering to hunt than to fight. She keeps her pelt clean everyday, disliking dirt on her soft fur. If some cat accidentally or purposely dirtied her fur, it will be the end of the world. (Not literally)

× × × × × × × × × ×

[1] Shimmershine {MiaEChase} - Likes a shining white pelt.

[2] Shimmerheart {xX-Red-Xx} - Seems innocent and pure like a heart.

[3] Shimmerleap {ApplecharmStarhorse} - Only taking satisfaction from hunting rather than fighting.

[4] Shimmersnow {Frostfern10} - Wants fur to be as white as snow at  times. Represents her reserved personality.

[5] Shimmergleam {runningnose_} - Wants to keep her fur shiny and clean.

[6] Shimmerbloom {CloudOfEarlyAutumn} - Likes to keep fur soft and clean like a lily.

[7] Shimmerripple {16hawkgirl16} - None.

[8] Shimmerbubble {TheEntireStarClan} - Cleanliness.

[9] Shimmerwing {acwallin} - None.

[10] Shimmerfrost {belovedpicese} - White sparkling fur that she always keeps clean.

[11] Shimmereyes {LongWhisker_DaGreat} - Her brilliant green eyes.

[12] Shimmercloud {CloverpawWarriorCats} - Keeps her fur as white as clouds. When she gets annoyed, she turns dark.

[13] Shimmersky {BluetigerLps66} - None.

[14] Shimmermist {Ellicaat} - Quiet and prefers not to fight.

[15] Shimmerdawn {AnimalLover71} - None.

[16] Shimmerstream {PebbleHeartLove} - Always wants her pelt clean, like a small stream.

[17] Shimmerstep {Duskleap} - None.

[18] Shimmerwhisper - {AzureSkies69} Reserved cat and prefers hunting to fighting. Hunting is quieter than fighting.

[19] Shimmerleaf {JayfeatherCat7} - Green eyes.

[20] Shimmerlight {Rosehoneyloin} - Beautiful fur and dazzling green eyes. Reserved personality.

[21] Shimmerpond {LillyCombs} - None.

[22] Shimmerpool {Dovewing8846} - Calmness and cleanliness.

[23] Shimmerdrop {Echoblaze19} - Represents her cleanliness like a drop of water, untainted, and how she is reserved.

[24] Shimmersun {IamDapplepelt} - Pelt shimmers in the sun and if one dirties her fur, her anger is as fiery as the sun.

[25] Shimmerlake {Cherryfrost-} - Eyes shimmers like a lake.

[26] Shimmerpounce {Soaringmoon} - Prefers to hunt than fight.

[27] Shimmersong {Bingokittycat} - None.

[28] Shimmerrain {KiriaAndPurple} - None.

[29] Shimmerspots {JoyBug14} - None.

[30] Shimmerpuddle {Kyarastar12} - Like a puddle, she is calm and bright. However, when disturbed, the water will ripe like her anger and protectiveness over her fur.

{WINNERS}

1 - Shimmerstream {PebbleHeartLove} +3 points

2 - Shimmereyes {LongWhisker_DaGreat} +2 points

3 - Shimmersnow {Frostfern10} +1 point

Note: Shimmerpaw's name is actually referring to her eyes, not her pelt.