|Round 7|CLOSED| Shadesoul @ThatCatUnderStars

{Name used: Shadepelt}

Light brown tabby she-cat with icy-blue eyes.

She is mean, cold and disobeying. She is rash, and does things without considering the consequences. She shows no mercy in combat.

× × × × × × × × × ×

[1] Shadebreeze {AliceHightoppHatter} - Cold and has icy blue eyes. She is icy like the night breeze. A breeze could be the beginning of a strong and harmful wind.

[2] Shadefrost {Warrior_Cats_FTW} - Cold personality.

[3] Shadewolf {TheLadyAvanne} - Strong and merciless in combat like a wolf. She is impulsive and leaps like a wolf would into battle. Like a wolf trying to understand cats, she is disobedient. Dogs are usually portrayed as less intelligent as compared to cats, and likewise, she does not think things through.

[4] Shadefang {HawkTheFangirl} - Shows no mercy in combat.

[5] Shadefall {Willowmyth} - Cold and merciless, which could be her downfall. Leaf-fall is when everything becomes cold.

[6] Shadescar {ThatLittleNerdyKit} - Does not hesitate to hurt her enemy and give them scars to remember.

[7] Shademark {InkJay7} - Appearance.

[8] Shadeburst {ApplecharmStarhorse} - Like a shadow that keeps to its darkness, cold and playing by its own rules. Bursts out like a shadow on her enemies, merciless in devouring them using her shade. Rash to burst out at any moment, ignoring the consequences.

[9] Shadeice {FluffCat69} - Icy personality.

[10] Shadethorn {_Jaystar_} - Mean and disobedient.

[11] Shadestorm {xXCloudsongXx} - Cold and harsh personality like a storm.

[12] Shadeflare {Luthien04} - Does things without considering the consequences and does not show mercy in combat.

[13] Shadebristle {ShadowTheAmazingWolf} - Disobedient and shows no mercy in combat.

[14] Shadeshadow {BuggyBug101} - Sneaky personality. Shadows lurk in the Dark Forest and therefore, she will go to there.

[15] Shadefreeze {DJCattt} - Icy coldness.

[16] Shadeclaw {pikachulover0927} - None.

[17] Shadefire {MugglebornDemigod} - Rash, disobedient and because of that, she is uncontrollable.

[18] Shadechill {Techno_Waffle_Ninja_} - Icy blue eyes and chilling, merciless personality.

[19] Shadeflash {_And-Peggy_} - Does things without thinking about the consequences.

[20] Shadeglare {Jedi_4_Ever} - Bitterness and resentment.

[21] Shadeeyes {coladenieve} - Personality and has blue eyes.

[22] Shadestream {SnowfallOfWindClan} - Eyes and cold personality.

[23] Shadetooth {megisawsm417} - Coldness of heart and no mercy in combat.

[24] Shadestep {bambitherbeaver-13} - Pawsteps are dark and merciless. The only way to get out of her claws is to get yourself out of it.

[25] Shadegrowl {TheWarriorCatGirl} - Darkness growls inside her, and her personality causes many battles. She hungers for fights.

[26] Shadesnow {NaokiNeko} - Cold personality.

[27] Shadewind {WarriorCat0731} - Winds are usually cold, and can cause harm to others if cold enough.

[28] Shaderose {Mint779} - Roses have thorns and can freeze.

[29] Shadeecho {sorrowfulsinner} - Cold personality.

[30] Shadeburr {Seikiatsu} - Mean and cold.

[31] Shadesoul {ThatCatUnderStars} - Soul is of a dark, cold shadow, being casted over others as a shadow of disregard. Her shadowed soul is flown into the battlefield. The shadows of the night engulf its victims, swallowing them in the dark, showing no pity. She reflects on the soul of the shadow in every manner.

[32] Shadewing {your-stalker} - Wherever she goes, there seems to be a wing shadowing the area with malice and hate.

[33] Shadedust {JellieBellie17} - Personality.

[34] Shadesnarl {Shadewhisker} - Personality.

[35] Shadepool {Fangirl269} - Like the deep black depths of a pool of dark water, she is cold and cruel. She shifts from being ruthless during battles to an unsociable cat, always deep and mysterious.

[36] Shadewater {cheetahmoon} - None.

[37] Shadenight {RainbowGirl955} - Night is when it is coldest. She has merciless claws that cause horrifying wounds.

[38] Shadesand {EmilyEvans892} - Pelt is brown and tan like sand. Her personality is gristly like sand.

[39] Shadeblaze {KiahDavidson} - None.

[40] Shadebranch {acetheoneandonly} - Hides under a branch of darkness and cold. She is afraid to come out of the shade, where she will remain cold and selfish until she decides to come out.

{WINNERS}

1 - Shadesoul {ThatCatUnderStars} +4 points

2 - Shadewolf {TheLadyAvanne} +3 points

3 - Shadefall {Willowmyth} +2 points

4 - Shadeburst {ApplecharmStarhorse} +1 point