|Round 7|CLOSED| Silverstone @IamDapplepelt

{Names used: Silverflame, Silverhawk, Silvermask, Silverstream}

Silver tabby she-cat with large, round blue eyes.

She is shy as she had a rough kithood. She would get bullied and did not get much attention. She is sweet and kind, but does not talk much because she is always thinking.

× × × × × × × × × ×

[1] Silvercloud {Mint779} - Has her head in the clouds for thinking a lot.

[2] Silvernose {ShadowTheAmazingWolf} - Brown around her nose.

[3] Silverspark {FluffCat69} - Small spark of personality.

[4] Silverpath {_And-Peggy_} - None.

[5] Silverblossom {Brook_in_the_Meadow} - Sweet like a blossom. In places with cherry blossoms, a cat is always thinking about something, like how she is always thinking. Blossoms seem to be in a peaceful place, like how she is always peaceful and quiet.

[6] Silverowl {Wolfie_The_Wolf_} - Like an owl, they have large eyes. Most think they are always thinking.

[7] Silvergaze {xXMinxTheAlphaWolfXx} - Piercing blue eyes. Stares off into space when in thought.

[8] Silvermouse {Seikiatsu} - Shy and bullied, like a skittish mouse being hunted down by a cat.

[9] Silvershadow {InkJay7} - Does not get attention and is bullied.

[10] Silverwood {MoonWolf2002} - Does not get much attention and talk much because she is always thinking

[11] Silverwhisper {-Skycloud-} - Quiet and shy personality. She thinks.

[12] Silverfrost {WarriorCat0731} - Frost is not always noticed, but when it is, the ones viewing it appreciate it for being there, like her.

[13] Silverheart {scarlettisagoner} - Has a strong heart even though she has a tough kithood. She managed to get through it and is brave.

[14] Silvermist {WolfyWarrior2} - Does not get attention, just like mist.

[15] Silverbreeze {RainbowGirl955} - A breeze will never be noticed, but some can turn into rough winds, like her kithood. Other times, the breeze will be gentle, just like her personality.

[16] Silverflower {-Random-Fangirl-} - Just like flowers, she is delicate. She is quiet like a flower meadow, and gentle like a flower petal.

[17] Slivermoon {Silvermoon38} - None.

[18] Silvermind {Hawk_and_Adderpaw} - Always thinking.

[19] Silversky {your-stalker} - She is often undermined, just like the sky.

[20] Silverstone {IamDapplepelt} - Like a stone at the bottom of a river or on a forest floor, she does not get much attention because she does not stand out. Like a stone, she had to be resilient in order to get past being bullied. Her wisdom lies in silence, like the steady, calm, and peaceful embodiment of a stone.

[21] Silverfall {ThatCatUnderStars} - In relation to the water of a waterfall, she had a rough tumble down the falls, but in the end, she became silent and shy like the mist.

[22] Silverrain {FanPancake} - Just like the calm and peaceful rain, she is sweet and kind, but can easily be blown off track like how she was bullied.

[23] Silversmoke {_strawberry_the_fox_} - Shy. She disappears like smoke if bullied.

[24] Silverpool {ApplecharmStarhorse} - Large blue eyes like a cool vast pool when deep in thought. She is shy, like a reflection of thought in a still pool. She bends to others' words, rippling and breaking upon the mockery of her Clanmates, yet she still stands.

[25] Silverstem {sandstorm919} - None.

[26] Silverwing {Smallweirdo} - Even though she had a rough kithood and life ahead of her, she will learn to 'fly' above it.

[27] Silverleaf {colored_rainbows} - Like a leaf, she moves with the wind, sometimes slowly, sometimes violently.

[28] Silverberry {AliceHightoppHatter} - Eyes resemble blueberries and her personality is sweet. Animals are able to hide in berry bushes.

[29] Silverbriar {Luthien04} - None.

[30] Silverbird {Swiftflower} - Like a songbird that gets bullied by larger birds of prey.

[31] Silverpetal {MugglebornDemigod} - Shy and sweet, and has white fur with silver petal-shaped spots. Always smells like flowers.

[32] Silverstep {bambitherbeaver-13} - None.

[33] Silverquill {WonderfulNutMeg101} - Pain of getting bullied is like a stabbing quill. She let herself fall down like a quill falling off a bird.

[34] Silvershade {JellieBellie17} - Prefers to stay out of the spotlight as she is shy.

[35] Silverrose {DazzlingTheWolf} - None.

[36] Silversun {winterwolf123} - Like a ray of sunshine pushing the clouds away, she is kind. She is shy, like the sun hiding behind clouds.

[37] Silverstripe {pikachulover0927} - None.

[38] Silversong {NaokiNeko} - Does not talk often, yet has a kind personality. She is like a shy bird that only songs when no one is around.

[39] Silverlily {TheLadyAvanne} - Timid and shy like a small flower. Like a fragile flower, she is easily beaten down, yet blooms anyway. She is always thinking and growing like a plant.

[40] Silvertoes {drummerpaws} - Feels like she is walk in on eggshells around everyone. She is nimble on her toes.

{WINNERS}

1 - Silverstone {IamDapplepelt} +4 points

2 - Silverrain {FanPancake} +3 points

3 - Silverlily {TheLadyAvanne} +2 points

4 - Silvercloud {Mint779} +1 point