|Round 8|CLOSED| Troutthorn @glorytsunami

{Names used: Troutclaw, Troutstream}

Small grey tom with amber eyes.

He is quite clumsy, but when in battle, his instincts kick in and helps him stay focused and attentive to his surroundings; likes to fight and is good at it. He is rude and does not have a sense of righteousness.

× × × × × × × × × ×

[1] Troutsplash {ApplecharmStarhorse} - Like a trout lunging and landing with a deep splash, he throws himself on instinct into battle.

[2] Troutthistle {SilverSpiderBow} - Rude and prickly like a thistle.

[3] Troutstorm {Brook_in_the_Meadow} - Rude and does not have a sense of righteousness, like a storm rudely interrupting a beautiful day. Like a storm, he is powerful in battle.

[4] Troutbadger {TheWarriorCatGirl} - Clumsy, good at fighting and lacks righteousness like a badger. He has instincts which lead him well, like a badger's instincts leading it to prey.

[5] Troutripple {GhostTheSnowFox} - Movements can be quite clumsy, but during harsh action, he is strong and focused, both like ripples in water.

[6] Troutfish {Ember11681} - Clumsy like a fish that lost its school.

[7] Troutthorn {glorytsunami} - Small and underestimated like a thorn, and is sharply focused in the heat of battle. He is sharp-tongued and cruel, unable to tell right from wrong, just like a thorn being unaware of who it stings, only caring about inflicting as much pain as it can.

[8] Troutblaze {Smokefeather} - Relies on his instincts and enjoys fighting. He can be rude and abrupt, and can focus like a powerful blaze of fire. His eyes are fiery.

[9] Troutslip {AshDaRebel} - Small and clumsy, like a 'slip up'. A trout is slippery.

[10] Troutfeather {KiahDavidson} - Light as a feather in battle.

[11] Troutleap {AliceHightoppHatter} - Two ways to land a leap. Either slip and fall, clumsy, or stand upright with balance; his fighting side. One can leap to the sky and sun, which is his eye colours.

[12] Troutstone {Stormberry169} - Clumsy and bulky, but deadly as well. His heart is as cold and hard as a stone, as he has no sense of righteousness.

[13] Troutslash {Warrior_Cats_FTW} - Love of battling.

[14] Troutrush {NaokiNeko} - Rushes into battles, putting the fight before anything else, including safety. One tends to stumble clumsily while rushing. He does not think about his words before saying them, rushing ahead to speak his mind.

[15] Troutflame {PebblethornWrites} - Drifts aimlessly and clumsily like a fire, but when he comes across his enemies in a battle, he burns them to death. He is rude, so when spoken to, he will reply harshly and 'burn' them.

[16] Trouttalon {EchoWritesWarriorz} - Good at fighting.

[17] Troutfang {I_am_Maplestar} - Flimsy use of his jaw, has a fierce, focused bite, and is 'bloodthirsty'. He snarls easily. He is clumsy, yet is a fierce fighter. He is sharply attentive and loves to fight. He is rude.