|Round 6|CLOSED| Squirrelflame @Murderouskitten5670

{Names used: Squirrelflight, Squirrelfur, Squirrelwhisker}

Pale ginger she-cat with brown specks and green eyes.

She is bouncy and easily excited. She is quick to detect a cats' current emotion and tries her best to cheer them up. She likes playing pranks on cats and specialises in hunting. She finds it hard to hurt other cats.

× × × × × × × × × ×

[1] Squirrelspot {Comic_The_Wolf} - Has speckles.

[2] Squirrelpounce {twentyoneproblems} - Playful ability and inability to hurt others. She just pounces on then in a happy manner.

[3] Squirrelheart {thekitty246} - None.

[4] Squirrelbreeze {TigerlilyTheWarrior} - Loving, caring, and inability to hurt others. Swiftly hunts prey.

[5] Squirrelleap {willowstarof_skyclan} - Bouncy and excited personality.

[6] Squirrelfeather {LyLon14} - Being nice and not understanding how to hurt others.

[7] Squirrellight {WarriorCat0731} - Bouncy, which brings light to all she meets, and she threads very lightly.

[8] Squirrelwisp {OrangestarWarriorcat} - Runs around very quickly.

[9] Squirrelflame {Murderouskitten5670} - Like the flicker of a fire, she is excited and happy. Like a fire when leaning towards one, she detects. She always try warming up other cats and keep them happy. Like a fire, it is not easy to burn oneself, so it is not easy for her to hurt others.

[10] Squirrelblaze {-SkyHeart-} - None.

[11] Squirrelspark {Skalya} - Bouncy like a spark from a fire, and has a ginger pelt.

[12] Squirrelshine {Kyarastar12} - Highly depicts her happy and excited attitude, which beams like the rays of the sun, shining down on others. Her rays of sunlight, which seems to be radiating off her, hits every cat like a blast; her way of trying to cheer them up. Like the sun, it can tell when night has come, like how she is able to sense and pick out a cat's current emotion, and then playing a prank on them, making it seem like the sun has disappeared forever, giving way to the cold night, then slowly emerging, pranking them by showing that all hope has not been lost. She specialise in hunting, like how rays of sunlight are able to go in between the tiniest of gaps in the trees, locating prey. She finds it hard to hurt cats, as the sunshine always warms every cat up, with no possible way to hurt them.

[13] Squirrelfall {xXFlamestarXx} - Excited and bouncy manner.

[14] Squirrelsong {PaigeNight} - Bubbly, and in tune with others' emotions just like a favourite song.

[15] Squirrelwing {Cedarwolf} - Flighty and bubbly attitude.

[16] Squirrelfern {onlywithabook} - Calm, and able to cheer others up. She can be fast if there is a breeze, showing that she can be easily excited.