|Round 9|CLOSED| Badgerfrost @glorytsunami

{Name used: Badgerfang}

Small black she-cat with white flecks and amber eyes.

She is easily agitated, usually snappy and rude to others. She can be stubborn, cranky and impatient. She is fierce and smart in battle.

× × × × × × × × × ×

[1] Badgerstrike {flameheart_writes} - Snappy and fierce in battle.

[2l Badgerflame {ApplecharmStarhorse} - Grumpiness like a badger, exploding like a flame that burns.

[3] Badgersnap {MooseMilkIsMyLife} - Snappy.

[4] Badgerclaw {pikachulover0927} - None.

[5] Badgerfire {WarriorCat0731} - Fire can lash out and strike others easily, yet it roars and takes down anything in its path when faced with a challenge.

[6] Badgertail {Pluto_Plus_Photos} - None.

[7] Badgertalon {EchoWritesWarriorz} - Rude and snappy. Her fierceness in battle is similar to a bird using its talons to fight.

[8] Badgerscar {-Sleep_Is_Death-} - Like a scar, she can be very agitated and uncomfortable. However, like a badger in battle, she will battle until her last breath, hoping the scars she gave would last forever.

[9] Badgerspots {-Skyrunner} - White spots all over her pelt.

[10] Badgerdust {TheWarriorCatGirl} - White flecks on her pelt. Just like dust, her temper can be stirred easily.

[11] Badgergaze {WarriorFever} - None.

[12] Badgerburst {PercyJackson_Nerd} - Easily agitated, snappy, and stubborn.

[13] Badgerblaze {Slushy526} - Snappy and short-fused attitude.

[14] Badgerflight {WarriorsSwishy} - None.

[15] Badgereyes {Coladenieve} - Amber eyes reflect over her body.

[16] Badgerfrost {glorytsunami} - Small white flecks against her black pelt represents a violent snowstorm against the dark night sky. Her amber eyes are bright, cold, and unforgiving like the leaf-bare moon. She is fierce and quick to attack, like the biting frosty cold, and her impatient and intelligent nature is very unwelcoming like the nature of frost.

[17] Badgertongue {TwiceBakedPot8o} - Tongue is sharp and witty. With her rude personality and fierce skill in battle, one may often see her sharp tongue more often in the midst of an attack, similar to a badger baring its teeth in a startling growl.

[18] Badgerthorn {Ebonystar015} - Short-tempered and snappy.

[19] Badgerflare {Cinder_of_MistClan} - Easily agitated and is fierce in battle.

[20] Badgermouth {Heart_Of_The_Sky} - Always snapping at others and mouthing off.

[21] Badgertooth {mintblossom-} - Usually snappy, rude, cranky, and impatient.

[22] Badgernose {_Phoenyx_} - None.

[23] Badgerspark {Seikiatsu} - Can be as snappy as a flame sparked in her mind, which can lead to her being rude. When she is stubborn, it is as if the sparks were not fully there to start her flame. Her impatience is like waiting for the sparks of fire to go off to warm up in the cold. She is fierce and smart in battle like a flame starting its sparks. Her eyes are amber like the flames that sparks ignited.

[24] Badgercloud {milanna93} - White patches on her coat looks like clouds.

[25] Badgerfur {catlover362} - Rude and stubborn.

[26] Badgerheart {CatL362DragonQ333} - Not really nice, she is the heart of any battle and argument.

[27] Badgerbite {Whisperfall} - None.

[28] Badgerstorm {HollymistofTC} - Storms can be rude to others that have plans, ruining them. Storms can be stubborn, not going when others want them to. They can also be known as fierce if the storm is lightning striking down a tree.

[29] Badgerfeather {chicken_burritos} - Soft feathery fur.

[30] Badgertuft {I_am_Maplestar} - Fur tufts will show how agitated she is when they stand up. When her fur is ruffled, she is cranky. She has tufts of white fur.

[31] Badgershade {Shayneku} - Blends in with shadows. Since shadows are commonly believed to be 'bad', she seems like a bad cat, unapproachable and easily angered.

[32] Badgerbreath {GreySkyT} - Rude, snappy, and very cranky.

[33] Badgerwind {Randomfan88} - Even though she may seem light, she is very fierce and strong like the wind.

[34] Badgerice {ruddergrl} - None.

[35] Badgerdapple {ChildOfTheFey} - None.

[36] Badgersnow {PigeonWing_Warriors} - None.

[37] Badgerfreeze {NinjaFoxSword} - None.

[38] Badgersplash {Owl_of_the_forest} - Splashes her snappy attitude around. She is quick, like water, running around in battle. She is fierce, like water, engulfing and attacking everything around it. Deep dark water is usually dangerous, like her.

[39] Badgersprout {WarriorCatMoon335} - When a plant sprouts, it may look pretty like a rose, but as sharp as a thorn. Simple words can sprout her anger and ideas can quickly sprout into her mind in the thick of battle.

[40] Badgersoul {Obsession_Trash} - Soul is snappy and rude like a badger.

{WINNERS}

1 - Badgerfrost {glorytsunami} +4 points

2 - Badgersplash {Owl_of_the_forest} +3 points

3 - Badgerspark {Seikiatsu} +2 points

4 - Badgersprout {WarriorCatMoon335} +1 point