|Round 9|CLOSED| Missingstream @Averyiator

{Names used: None}

Grey tom with bright amber eyes.

He gets lost very easily, resulting in his Clanmates panicking on a daily basis because he would be missing. He is playful, yet shy and gets scared easily. He is not a good fighter, but still wishes to be a warrior, not a medicine cat under any circumstances.

× × × × × × × × × ×

[1] Missingpath {NaokiNeko} - Always misses the road that others expected him to be on, and travels into the unknown hidden by the undergrowth.

[2] Missingshadow {FleetLeaf} - Constantly goes missing in the dark. However, his Clanmates know he will always return just like a shadow when one returns to the light.

[3] Missingsun {glorytsunami} - Like the sun being lost easily being clouds in the sky, causing dismay and distress. The sun is bright and represents cheerfulness and just, similar to his playful personality. The sun's light is not always strong, similar to how he is not always a good fighter, but it will always shine, like how he will always strive to be a warrior. His bright amber eyes and stormy grey pelt represents the fiery sun, always going missing behind storm clouds in the sky.

[4] Missingeye {chicken_burritos} - One of his eyes was lost in battle.

[5] Missingleaf {AutumnLeopardWing} - Gets lost easily, like how a leaf amongst others cannot be found. He is terrible at fighting, thus defenceless in battle like a leaf. His eyes are amber like a leaf in Leaf-fall.

[6] Missingstep {potatoesAreAmazing13} - Gets lost easily.

[7] Missingfeather {EchoWritesWarriorz} - Playful and has grey fur.

[8] Missingfern {Mewvallous} - Unique, as he gets lost easily, and kind. He is playful, though with his shy demeanor, he would appear to be a caring cat.

[9] Missingsky {Willowmyth} - Like the sky being cover by clouds, he does not want to be in the centre of attention, and prefers to be behind the clouds.

[10] Missingheart {Stormblown} - None.

[11] Missingcall {ApplecharmStarhorse} - Playful, yet shy, unaware of where his paws belong as his heart 'shouts' a missing calling, waiting for StarClan to guide him to his right calling.

[12] Missingstorm {pikachulover0927} - None.

[13] Missingwind {Techno_Waffle_Ninja_} - Gets lost easily, as though he drifted off along with the wind.

[14] Missingcloud {RogueLioness14} - Clouds can be considered shy when they fly away or clear the sky, but can also be called clumsy when they fall to the ground in the form of fog. Clouds can also be playful. Clouds can be grey, just like him.

[15] Missingday {Ember-sky} - Gets lost very easily and wastes his Clanmates' time when he gets lost, making every cat 'miss' a day.