|Round 6|CLOSED| Skywing @ApplecharmStarhorse

{Names used: Skyheart, Skywatcher}

Silver tabby she-cat with clear blue eyes.

She is usually kind go others, but hostile towards those who breaks the warrior code. She is willing to help other cats from other Clans. Her hunting is good, but her fighting skills are not. She is speedy and from ShadowClan.

× × × × × × × × × ×

[1] Skypool {BrambleClan_Warriors} - Like a pool, she is calm, but when she gets hostile, she becomes a swirling pool of anger.

[2] Skyfeather {Willowmyth} - As a feather gently falls towards the ground, it passes nice complements around to leaves and flowers, but ignores dirty dust; like her.

[3] Skydrop {oODusksongOo} - Usually drops only make up calm drizzles, but can also make up the biggest storms. She is very speedy, like a drop of water falling to the ground.

[4] Skywing {ApplecharmStarhorse} - Gentle, like a large, soft wing that soars in the sky, carrying one on their path. However, for those who threaten what she lives by, such as the warrior code, the wings will be used to dive in the air, and strike down and opponents to fulfill what she deems right, like a falcon who plunges down to catch prey with sudden ferocity, wings of courage from the sky.

[5] Skybrook {Frostfern10} - Colour of her eyes. A brook have fish swimming in it, representing her hunting skills.

[6] Skytide {Tigris_Dei} - Mood can roll out and be calm, but when one does something bad, it comes crashing down in a tidal wave.

[7] Skybreeze {LyLon14} - Speedy and gentle, like a soft breeze.

[8] Skystreak {_Macchie_} - Leaves a streak of goodness on most cats, but will streak one with discipline if one does not follow the warrior code and treat them harshly. Her speed is like a streak of silver and white flashing in a sky of no clouds, and seen beautifully.

[9] Skyshadow {-_JadeDragon_-} - From ShadowClan, she can be as silent as a shadow to catch her prey.

[10] Skypounce {TheWolfofHarmony} - Hostile towards those who break the warrior code. She will pounce on those who breaks them with fierce force, and she is a good hunter.

[11] Skyice {thatonewarriorsfan} - None.

[12] Skyfire {Alma1214} - Speed and hostility towards other cats who are not from her Clan. Also, after a fire, plants will still flourish, so will she for her kindness.

[13] Skygazer {DragonCatWings2003} - Eyes and looks. She is usually calm, like the sky, but when she is angry, the sky is like a storm.

[14] Skylark {Cedarwolf} - Calm like the wind that a bird flies on.

[15] Skycloud {IamDapplepelt} - Like a cloud, she can be kind like white fluffy clouds, or she can be hostile like thunder clouds. When lightning strikes from the clouds, sometimes it looks like clouds, and there will be no warning, like her hunting skills.