« Round 1: Scoreboard/Updates »

Thank you for participating in Round 1 of my Name That Apprentice! I'm really happy that many people have enjoyed playing this game. Here are the results:

In 1st place:

Leapordpaw - 7 points

In 2nd place:

TheLadyAvanne - 6 points

Others:

Frostfern10 - 5 points

Echoblaze19 - 3 points

Surullinen - 2 points

CloverpawWarriorCats - 2 points

cerise439 - 2 points

MarshClan - 2 points

PebbleHeartLove - 1 point

Winners, please PM me to claim your prizes. If you do not respond in two days, your prizes will be terminated. I need to keep this organised to prevent confusion.

First place:

• A shoutout in my bio for three days.

• A cover for your Warrior Cats book [Optional]

• Advice on one/two of your books, preferably Warriors [Optional if you don't have any books/don't want it to be reviewed]

Second place:

• A shoutout in my bio for a day.

• A cover for your Warrior Cats book [Optional]

• Advice on one of your books, preferably Warriors [Optional if you don't have any books/don't want it to be reviewed]

A few reminders and updates:

I've noticed that many people have been using names that I've clearly stated not to use.

I'd like to bring to everyone's attention that if I've stated that the name is used in the original series, please do not use it. If you do, I will no longer remind you and your entry will be rejected.

Also, I've also realised that some of you used the same names someone else commented. Please look through the comments before commenting your name.

Placing the bad points away, I want to thank a few of you for helping me point out reused names. I really like that, thank you! I hope everyone would put more effort in spotting errors that I make.

Remember that giving reasons for names you commented will give you an advantage as it gives me a clearer idea of why you chose that name.

Also, prevent giving one word answers and stay relevant. Sometimes, one word answers are too vague.

Remember you can only comment one name. Also, any violation of rules will result banning from future games until I see fit.

Question, do you want the slots to increase from 20 to 25? I've noticed that a few of you could not enter a name because of different timezones.

The next round will only start when the winners claimed their prizes.

Not forgetting that if you want to request names for this, go to my request post and comment there.

Feel free to post comments about your doubts or questions. I will answer them as soon as possible.

Thank you for reading and happy wattpadding!

- Skyfrost ♡