19

A/n : yOOOOO CHOA SLAYED IN THIS MV. kill me she's so pretty. (In case you have forgotten or you do not know. choA from aoa will be Jung Taerin In this fanfic. )

-

"Can't tell wonwoo what? " a voice asked. Mingyu looked up from his lap to see jisoo, the crush wonwoo has on , sitting at the corner of the room reading his bible.

"Oh nothing. Sorry to disturb you...I should get going now." Mingyu stands up but squats down fast when he saw jae woo walk pass the door that was now mingyu's protection.

"Never mind. Let me stay here for a while plis ." mingyu crouched down and jumped while still in his crouched position to jisoo.

"Sure if you tell me what you were talking to yourself about just now." Jisoo smirks, closing his bible with a satisfying "bam."

"Its really nothing related you." Mingyu said, sounding mean.

"Doesn't matter. Tell me, flirt boy." Jisoo rested chin on his palm,leaning closer to mingyu.

"Jung taerin. That's all."

"Yea, what about her? "

"N-nothing." Mingyu scoots away from jisoo just to lean his back against the mint green wall.

"Oh. you like her, don't you? "

"NO." mingyu said, inflamed.

"Don't lie. Everyone is literally shipping you two. MinRin, TaeGyu, MinTae, Gyurin, MRin...and the list of ship names goes on and on. Personally I like TaeGyu the b-"

"Hyung, what the f- "

Mingyu suddenly remembered that he was talking to a very holy male.

"Hyung, What the flower..." 

"Its no secret anymore. Once you two are official, BAM! it'll be all over starshine high." Jisoo creates "fake explosions " with his hands while making "woosh!" Sounds.

"Uhm, thing is I don't know if taerin feels the same." Mingyu sighed painfully. " and she asked me whether I liked her or not."

"And whatdidja say? "

"I said yea I do but she didn't take my response seriously."

"THEN MAKE IT LIKE YOU MEAN IT YOU FAKE CHICKEN MEAT." jisoo yelled, throwing his hands in the air.

Wow, mingyu felt soooo hurt. Nice insult there , jisoo.

"I couldn't, there were girls around me."

Jisoo placed his hand on mingyu's shoulder, making it seemed that he was about to give some lecture or inspirational speech to mingyu.

"who cares?! Just tell taerin what she wants to hear and what you need to get out of your chest. LOOK , MR KIM MINGYU, I'm counting on you to sweep that girl off her feet and make her heart beat so fast till she might get a heart attack. Mingyu , you might just be the next flirt of starshine high! If you are, YOU CAN GET ANY GIRL YOU WANT, EVEN FRIGGIN JUNG TAERIN. If you WANT THAT SWEET PEACHES OF HERS, YOU GOTTA AIM FOR IT. DO YOU UNDERSTAND? " jisoo sheds a tear, placing his palm to his chest .

"Yes hyung." Mingyu replied, feeling so very weirded out.

"'Kay. Now get out."

-

Making shuffling noises with her worn out sport shoes, taerin waited for mingyu to get his ass out of detention. She still couldnt believe how he's gotten more detentions than her.

What the fuck has he been doing to the teachers?

"Yo. " he greeted when he noticed taerin leaning against the wall.

"Yo." Taerin greeted back. "Can I ask you again if you really like me or nah?" 

" no because you're fucking annoying right now and I love food more than you right now." Mingyu replied.

"...OK."

The two flirts made stupid jokes and talked about the latest gossip they've heard and the people they flirted and got rejected by.

"But mingyu, I'm really serious, do you? " taerin was craving to know, craving to make sure what she heard wonwoo said was 100% true.

But the giant ignored her when he spotted a food truck selling o-deng.
The smell of the hot broth and the food on sticks wafted up mingyu's nose, making him float over to the food truck.

"I lost to food. WoW. "  taerin slouched forward as the food too, attracted her.

Mingyu got a cup filled with hot soup and o-deng's to warm up cold body and taerin got hot coffee because she was too broke to buy any food, making her watch the cute ahjumma cook the o-deng's while taerin drools over it.

Of course, taerin couldn't be upset about her coffee which was keeping her warm for the time being. She loves the smell of the coffee during a cold negative 5 degrees in Korea. She Loves how it burns her lips and tongue when she sips the piping hot coffee. Even tho it hurts, it felt very satisfying in a weird and painful way.
She loved how she could see the little coffee steam floating up to her face when she puts her face close to the mouth of the cup.

taerin loves coffee. So. So. Much.

Thirsty and cold, taerin takes a tiny sip of the hot coffee.despite taking A tiny sip of coffee,  she felt so satisfied and full already.

"Hey, how's the coffee? " mingyu asked as he stuffed food in his small mouth.

"Good. Very very good. " taerin smiled, looking at the bubbles in her coffee.

"Can I have some? "

Taerin carefully passes the coffee to mingyu. Because warmth wasn't with her for the next 10 seconds, she shoved her bare hands into her jacket pocket. She also didn't had much to do, making her stare at mingyu.

That's when she realized that she made a severe mistake.

Mingyu.drink. from. Her.Coffee. Cup.

=

Indirect kiss.

"Ah! Mingyu! wait! "

But it was too late. Mingyu was already chucking down the coffee. His head tilted back that you could see his sharp ass jawline from the side and his adam's apple bobbing up and down.

Wiping the coffee around his lips, he passes taerin the coffee cup, surprisingly still left with coffee, back to taerin who was chewing on both of her cheeks to stop herself from smiling unruly.

"That's some best quality coffee." He commented.

That comment made taerin eyes shot up to heaven ( not really ) and her jaw go down all the way to hell before her hands automatically moved up to her
Hot cheeks.
-

A/n : I'm excited to write the next 2-3  chapters ;) and I'm probably going to edit this chap tmr bcus it looks so crappy.