15

Taerin dashes into her bath room and twists the tap, letting the cool water splash all over the hand mingyu kissed.

She grabs her soap and starts scrubbing away mingyu's 'kiss stain'. It was as if she got infected with cooties.
"Get off . get off. Get off. "

Repeatedly , she keeps washing her hands thoroughly till they were sparkly clean and white. But even after all that scrubbing , she still felt mingyu's 'kiss stain ' seeping into her skin.

"FUCK! " taerin bangs her fist onto the sink, not giving a shit about the pain.

"CURSE YOU KIM MINGYU." taerin burries her face in her palms and let's herself blush again. The scene plays in her head again, mingyu grabbing her hand and kissing it.
It made her heart shake and her hands tremble crazily.

" ah.... I'm going crazy...." Taerin slumps herself onto the floor, grabbing her wrist and staring at her hand as it trembles. Mingyu's smiling face suddenly comes into her mind when she looks at her hand. She let's out a loud chilling scream before tearing up.

"Why? "

-

"OMG QUEEN TAERIN IS YOU OK???!"

"Taerin unnie!! You have eyebags! "

"UNNIEEEE!!! do you need me to heal you?? "

"No its fine...its fine.." Taerin fakes a smile. But deep down in that smile, she would really appreciate a few hours of sleep.

Poor girl Couldn't even walk properly because her eyelids keep drooping and she would sometimes knock Into people.

"TAERIN! "

Taerin regretted looking back to see mingyu running towards her. It was because it made her heart go badum badum so fast that it might just burst out of her chest.

Like yesterday, mingyu had his bangs down, the way taerin liked it as if mingyu read her mind yesterday. He had his big derpy smile on his face and weirdly, he was wearing his school jacket neatly. It wasn't that so often mingyu would wear his jacket, usually he would hang his jacket around his neck.

"Go away. Go away. Go away."

Taerin starts to run away from mingyu,  covering her face as she does so.

"Yah! Taerin!! " mingyu shouted from across the hallway but she ignored him.

Just as taerin was about to run up the stairs to the 2nd level, she bumped into a teacher, her face squished in the teachers man boobs.

"OH MY FUUUU-"

"Miss Jung taerin. Please no swearing. " the teacher scolds, flicking her forehead. "And who is that imbecile who just shouted?! Doesn't that student know that- "

"JUNG TAERIN OMF YOU COW! " mingyu yells from behind taerin, pointing at her.

"MR KIM MINGYU! WHAT NONSENSE ARE YOU SPROUTING ABOUT! AND ARE YOU THE ONE WHO SHOUTED JUST NOW?? " the teacher boomed.

"Uh...no sir... I- I just..."

"HurrY BOII ! TELL ME! " the teacher boomed again.

"I just.... I was calling out to taerin..." Mingyu mumbled.

"SO LOUDLY??!! KIM MINGYU AND JUNG TAERIN, YOU TWO ARE FOLLOWING ME. " the teacher pinches taerin and mingyu ear, dragging them both to the office.

As taerin was being dragged, she noticed jae woo and his squad walking down the stairs like royalties. That was until jae woo slightly tripped when he noticed mingyu being dragged.

"OMO! JAE WOO OPPA! ARE YOU OK?? " one of the girls from his squad asked.

"OMG BITCH DO YOU THINK I AM?! I ALMOST COULD HAVE DIED TRIPPING THESE STAIRS BECAUSE OF MINGYU'S PERRRRFECT FACE! Ohmygod gurl how am OK???! " jae woo scolds the girl while clutching onto his chest.

"Ugh. Dramatic bitch. " taerin rolled her eyes, mentally pointing a middle finger at jae woo.

But as if jae woo read her mind, he glared at taerin and clicked his tongue at the girl before gossiping to his squad.

-

A/n : shORT CHAPTER IM SO SORRY IM JUST RLLY BUSY AND I HAVE NOT FINISHED MY MATH AND HISTORY HW which is due TMR.

*cries jeju tears*