27

!Unedited.!

"Mingyu."

"Mingyu."

"Kim mingyu! "

The now brunet boy shakes his head, coming back to reality as his mother voice alarmed him , making him look away from the car window.

"Yes ma? " mingyu replies, staring at the rear mirror that his mother was looking at .

"You've packed all your stuff right? " Mrs kim asked again for the upteen time.

"Yea I did. " mingyu whined, obviously annoyed that his mother snapped him out of reality just to ask him the same question again.

"Good. also, please waste no time once we reach the airport. We're late."

Mingyu replied with a heavy sigh and a "mmmm." Before going back to his dream land.

Looking back at the passing scenery from the car window, mingyu played with his red jacket's string, twirling it in his finger. Oh, he will defiantly miss the scenery of Seoul once he moves to busan.

Yes, he was moving.

And he only told wonwoo. That's all.

Mingyu looks over his shoulder to look at his bag pack he had brought along to the airport. He unzips the zip and dug around for something before pulling it out to admire it.

It was a beanie that he bought back when taerin and him were out on a shopping trip. He bought one beanie for wonwoo which he had considered earlier when he saw the rack of beanies.

Then as taerin walked out of the store to another , mingyu considered buying another a beanie for himself and taerin. It was somewhat like a couple beanie. One for taerin which was in pink and had the words 'princess' with tiara patterns on it whereas mingyu got one which said 'prince' and it had crown and horse patterns.

When mingyu got home after going to taerin house to do her hair, he shoved in a small printed picture of the mirror selfie they took at the mall into taerin's beanie, making sure that it was secured with a clip . (a/n : is it possible ? Lmao )

Thank god taerin called. It made it easier for mingyu to pass the items to her. Mingyu didn't have to wait until Monday .

Mingyu smiled at the beanie as memories flooded back into his head. He couldn't forget her.

Ding!

Mingyu heard his phone ring which made his memories disappeared. He takes out his phone from his pocket and looks at the new message which came from "waifutaerin."

Waifutaerin: its been 1 month since you last 'disappeared' but I still can't forget you.

Waifutaerin : please reply :(

Its about time mingyu should reply .

But something was restraining him from doing so.

He confessed already. Shouldn't they be going back to the same when they were still teasing each other and sending selfies?

Maybe it was his false feelings telling him not to do so. His false feelings that are telling him to stay cold and ignore all her messages .

So, what are his true feelings?