10

MingEW: hey.

Taerin : hi :D

MingEW: Uhm...

MingEW: thanks for inviting me today. Tbfh, I had real fun tho 90% of what I did was just followed you around and carry your stuff.

Taerin: hey, at least u bought smthing.

Taerin : oh uhm..no problem :) I had fun too.

Taerin : could you at least do me a favor??

MingEW: what?

Taerin: could you come over to my house to do my hair on Sunday?

-mingyu side-

Mingyu clutches his 9% phone In his arms and started squealing like a little 12 year old girl.

Taerin???! Wants him to come over HER house to do her hair???!

"NEVeeeRR HAD A DReeeeAMMMM COME TRuUUUU!!!" mingyu sang horribly as he skips merrily around his room.

"Omg omgomg what if I go over to her house and actually have some netflix and chill? OMG OMG OMG . AND WHAT IF I SEE HER IN SHORTS AND A BLACK HOODIE???! OHHH MY GOD WAIT! WHAT IF I SEE HER ROOM ???!!! OH MY JESUS IM- " Mingyu screams and jumps on his bed.

Waifutae: uhm??

Waifutae: hello??

MingLOVEyu: its me.

Waifutae: I WAS WONDERING IF U WOULD LIKE TO COME OVER TO MY HOUSE.

mingLOVEyu: omg why not :D? U better prepare some of ur fancy head accessories and hair spray for me :D I'll make you look like a Disney princess.

Waifutae: aww :') make me look like a queen

MingLOVEyu: aye aye !

Mingyu rolls on his bed after he sent the message, he screams like a girl before sending taerin heart emojis to her.

Waifutae: see u !! :)