14

"Taeeerin~~~~" mingyu moaned, poking the right side of taerin's cheek.

"What? "

"Howww many stops left? " he asked,impatient.

"Uh....9 more. Wake me up when we're reaching. " taerin replied. Taerin pulls mingyu closer to her so that she could rest her head on his shoulder.

"Night."

"Nite."

As quick as lightning, taerin immediately starts to snore quietly, sleeping soundly.

"Great. While your sleeping, I have to watch out for your stop."

But mingyu also had an opportunity to study taerin's face more while she's asleep.

Mingyu lowers his head to look at taerin's sleeping face.

"How cute." Mingyu thought as he giggles to himself as he noticed her mouth slowly opening up.

Mingyu starts to study the little features taerin has. He notices that taerin had double eyelids , eyebrows that were on fleek , vanilla white skin and heart-like lips that were so kissa-

"Woah . Kim mingyu wyd¿¿!!!¿¿"

But, its not like mingyu doesn't want to kiss her. Like, who doesn't? Most of the guys in starshine school literally would want to fuck her or tap that booty of hers.

Even mingyu too.

He looks back at taerin's lips again. They were calling out to him. Telling him to press his lips against taerin's.

Kiss it. Kiss it.

That's what's its doing to him. But how can mingyu kiss this beautiful girl while he's on a fucking packed bus?

"Kill myself. " mingyu mentally cried .

-

"Yah." Mingyu flicks taerin's forehead, causing her to knock her head against the window.

"Are we reaching? " taerin asked, rubbing her head.

"Duh. "

Pressing the 'stop' button, mingyu grabs taerin's hand and leads her out of the crowded bus.

"Its just 5 blocks away." Taerin told mingyu.

Walking side by side, the two of them walked in silence, not saying a word to each other. The sound heard was the wind whooshing and sounds of vehicles.

Breaking the silence and awkwardness, mingyu spoke.

"So, what made you flirt with everyone in starshine school? "

Taerin pauses , thinking about mingyu's answer. She finally replies with an answer.

"To be honest, I like seeing the cute blushes or others, the speechless face they have or when they dart their eyes away from yours. It makes my heart flutter and it makes my smile turn into a smirk. Don't you feel the same way when you flirt with others? "

"I feel the same way when I flirt with you. " (5) mingyu replied.

Taerin threatened to hit mingyu but before she could land a punch on him, mingyu grabs her wrist and pulls her close to him, wrapping his arms around her waist.

Mingyu leans in closer to taerin's ear, whispering sweetly into her ear.

"You do know...that I like you, right? "(5)

Taerin doesn't move. But instead her heart starts beating faster. She doesn't budge but she grips onto mingyu's sweater and digs her face in his chest.

Mingyu removes his arms around taerin's waist to lift her chin so he could look into her eyes. But taerin doesn't look into his eyes, she's looking away and burning while gritting her teeth.

"Yah. Look at me. "

Gaining all the courage she has, taerin looks into mingyu's eyes but only found herself lost in his eyes.

She couldn't look away now. Her eyes were attracted to his. They were so...attractive.

"Jung taerin, " mingyu leans forward again not breaking his eye contact with taerin. He leaned too close that their nose were almost touching . just a push from someone would cause them to kiss. "Do you feel the same for me? " he asked with that 'stupid' smirk of his .

"I- uh - um..-ah...."

Taerin stutters.

"Gdi taerin. You stupid ho." Taerin mentally slaps herself.

"Do you? " mingyu asks again. He leans forward and slowly closes his eyes.

"Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit JUNGTAERINYOUGOTTAZAYN.JUNGTAERIN. JUNGFUCKINGTAERIN. oHHHH MY GOD YU IDIOT. "

taerin doesn't know whether to close her eyes or look at mingyu's closed eyelids. Whatever it is, she's rooted to the ground, only waiting for mingyu's lips to greet hers.

She feels a little brush of mingyu's lips which made chills go down her spine.

But , he doesn't kiss her.

He leans back after brushing his lips against taerin's lips.

"Hey isn't that your house? " mingyu points to an house .

"...YAH KIM MINGYU. OH MY GODDD. I SWEAR TO GOD YOUR GOING TO GIVE ME FUCKING HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE YOU SON OF A BITCH." Taerin rubs her temples, angered and embarrassed by the teaseful giant in front of her.

Mingyu chuckles at taerin, laughing at how angry she Is. But oh how he regretted not taking the next step.

"Alright baby girl, its time for you to get home and wash up. " mingyu pushes taerin to her front door while the blonde girl still goes on about mingyu being a bitch.

"yah! I SWEAR IM GOING TO FUCKING BLOCK YOU ON LINE AND REPORT YOU ON INSTAGRAM. HOW DARE YOU OK???! AHHHGH JINJA..." taerin rubs her neck.

"Give me your hand then."

"WHAT F-"

mingyu snatches taerin's hand and planted a short little kiss on her hand. It was kind of like those disney princess movies where the prince holds the princess hand like it was some precious kind of vase and the prince would plant a kiss on her hand before bidding farewell to the princess.

"You wanted a kiss, I give you a kiss." Mingyu said before he left a girl covering her beet red face.

It wasn't a kiss taerin expected but hey, at least it made her go red like a tomato.

Latest score.
T: 57 M: 85

-

A/n : I srsly need to step up my vocabulary game :')