13

Taerin wraps her arms around her legs, singing one of her favorite AOA songs in a somewhat slow tune whilst looking up at the dark sky, too bad there wasn't any.

(A/n: this song is called 'time' . the song is In their AOA like a cat album. )

"Time goes by 
doedollil sun eomnayo
Time goes by Time goes by
doraol sun eomnayo
na jigeum apayo
maeumi seoreowo ureoyo
urin tto haru deo meoreojigetjyo
Time goes by."

"Nice singing."

Taerin got startled by the sudden voice. she looked up and smiled at the blue haired boy who was looking down at her and returning a big fat grin. But something felt weird, her heart was pounding faster at the the taller male.

Instead of having his hair pushed back, mingyu had his bangs down, almost covering his eyebrows.
He also was wearing an black sweater with a white blouse inside and a bag slung on his shoulders.

Taerin has to admit but she really liked mingyu's hair down. It made him super cute and innocent. But well, he isn't.

"Please tell me you have a jacket." Mingyu asked.
Taerin replied with a soft 'no' before
Mingyu took out an puffy black jacket out his bag and puts it over taerin. Taerin did have an jacket but it was too thin and wasn't much use to her .

"Its jae woo and his fucktard squad right? " mingyu sits down on the pavement with taerin, crossing his legs over the other.

"Yea...I'm such an idiot." Taerin fakes a chuckle, resting her head on her palm.

"Well, yes you are. " mingyu replied.

"YAH! "

"Hey, you said it yourself. So I'm agreeing with you. " mingyu defended.

"Touché." Taerin rolled her eyes and clicked her tongue.

"OMFG ITS KIM MINGYYUUUU!! " a voice yelled from jae woo's house. Mingyu and taerin both turned their heads to look at the person who yelled. It was one of jae woo's squad friends .

"BITCh WHERE????!! " a voice yelled from inside. Both mingyu and taerin knew who it was and instantly, they picked up their belongings and ran away before jae woo could even see mingyu.

-

"Do you have your bus card? " mingyu asked in a weak voice. He was almost out of breath from running . thank god the bus stop wasn't too far .

"Yea. But its going to be real embarrassing for me to board a bus when I'm all wet and nicely dressed." Taerin replied, pointing to her dress.

"Oi. How is it embarrassing? Cmon, I'm here with you so it isn't that embarrassing." Mingyu flags for the arriving bus.

As the two of them boarded the bus, eyes all laid on taerin. The ahjummas with judging looks and the 14 year old kids whispering to each other while pointing at her. What was even worse was that the bus was packed.

"Well, fuck."

Finding any empty space around the bus, mingyu and taerin stood beside an old man and a business woman who were both looking outside the window.

Thankfully, the old man was alighting the next stop. as the old Man got off from his seat, mingyu snatches the seat.

Purposely, taerin clears her throat to signal mingyu to give up his seat. Unfortunately, the male had earphones in and the volume was at it's Max.

"Wow. Such a gentleman. " taerin mutters under her breath.

-

Eventually, the business woman got off the next 5 stops after the old man. Taerin quickly squeezed herself into the inside seat before anyone could do so .

"Oh, taerin. I wanted to give you this."

Mingyu pulls turns to the back, unzipping his bag. He pulls out a white plastic bag and shoves it to taerin.

A creepy smile crawls up mingyu's face as he watches taerin study the plastic bag before opening it.

"KIM MINGYU. OH MY KOREAN FRIED CHICKEN! "
The passengers on the bus turned their heads to glare at taerin for yelling to loud. One ahjumma even shouted at her to shut up. But taerin didn't care . she was in awe .

taerin places her palm to get mouth and let's out multiple "oh my god" 's. She stares down at the pink pastel dress that she had wanted to buy at the first shop they went into. But the dress was too expensive. Thank god mingyu had enough money to get the dress for taerin and two beanies. One for taerin and one for his emo friend, wonwoo .

"Y-you REALLY DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS MINGYU." taerin pushes away the plastic bag, embarrassed .

Mingyu fakes an dramatic gasp and places his hand on his heart , making a shocked face. "EXXXxxxCUSE ME. I FUCKING BOUGHT THIS PINK ASS DRESS FOR YOU AND YOU AINT TAKIN IT???! GURL OMG YOU IS HURTIG MY HEART I AM OFFENDED. I CAME HERE TO HAVE A GOOD TIME AND HONESTLY I FEEL SO ATTACKED RN."

"Okok i'm sorry." Taerin takes the plastic bag back sheepishly. She pulls out the beanie mingyu had bought for her. It was a navy blue beanie with a ship design.

"How cute."

Mingyu fakes an cough, expecting something from taerin.

"What? "

"Where's my thank yo- wait."

Mingyu pouts his lips and points to his pink-red lips, leaning closer to taerin.

"Give me a 'thank-you kiss'".

"Fuck no.  "

-

A/n :  mingyu with his bangs down or pushed back ?

A/n ans: neither bcus both hairstyles make me want to cry and scream while rolling on the floor with a packet of potato chips in my hand