16

"Thanks a lot ." taerin thanked sarcastically , banging her head onto the table.

"No problem! " mingyu chirped, ruffling taerin's hair. The blonde Bob hair girl smacks away the giant's hand, annoyed .

The two of them stayed quiet in the detention room both of them staring into space and fiddling with their fingers. Taerin starts braiding her hair whereas mingyu takes out his notebook and starts doodling.

"Hey, you better step up your game, taerinnie. " mingyu smirks , proudly showing the latest score of his and hers.

Mingyu was leading by 28 points. And what was even worse from him leading by 28 points is that its the 2nd week of the 2nd month and there were only 3 more weeks left for her to catch u-

Oh wait.

She completely forgotten all about jae woo and his stupid plan.

But why should the almighty TAERIN care about losing mingyu? TAERIN should be caring about her throne that was going to be overtaken by the filthy smurf boy.

"If you win, you get the 'flirt queen ' throne. But, mingyu will be mine. But, if mingyu wins, he gets to keep your stupid whore ass and the 'flirt king' throne. Is that clear ? " jae woo words echoed in her ears.

"Pfft. Yea, why should I care? " taerin snorts to herself.

"Care about what hoe? " mingyu asked.
"None of your fat business." Taerin snapped.
"Tch, rude.” mingyu rolled his eyes, stabbing his pen on his notebook.

Taerin takes a quick glance at mingyu when he looked back at his notebook.

He was the one who came to her side when jae woo made her miserable. He was the one who bought the expensive ass dress and a beanie for her when he didn't even needed to.
He was the one who did her hair and made her feel special.

But, she was the one getting feelings for a trash like him?

"Nah...."

Taerin puts her head on her table, questioning herself as he screams mentally.

-
Finally, the two flirts walked out of the detention room in silence.

That was until they spot jae woo at his locker. He was looking at their direction because taerin slammed the door behind her loudly.

"Great going taerin." Mingyu whispered into her ear, smacking the back of her head.

She deserved it.

"OMO! MINGYU ! HIIII! " jae woo waves his arms before wrapping his arms around his waist .( because jae woo was too short to reach his shoulders)

"Hi." Mingyu faked a smile and patted jae woo's head lightly. But taerin could see mingyu screaming internally through that fake smile.

Taerin stared at the both of them, keeping quiet and mentally stabbing jae woo with a fork.

Jae woo took a quick evil glance at taerin who was busy staring at mingyu before clearing his throat to purposely let taerin hear this:

"Hey mingyu! We should go out for like, some ice cream , like, right now! Come, I'll treat you. "

"Uhm...s-sorry j-"

"HURRY GET YOUR BAG BRO! " jae woo smacked mingyu's (glorious) ass , laughing at mingyu when his cheeks turned cherry blossom pink.

"Wow. And I haven't even laid a finger on his ass yet." Taerin thought as she watches jae woo secretly smiling uncontrollably at his left hand that smacked mingyu's ass.

Mingyu sighs and nodded his head at jae woo before dragging his heavy legs to his locker that was on the next floor. Jae woo followed along, skipping merrily and humming a song.

And as expected from him, jae woo sticks out his tongue at taerin while mingyu was quietly sulking as he walked through the corridors.

But what was not expected was when jae woo held mingyu's hand, intertwining his fingers with mingyu's.

Whatever jae woo did that for, taerin's heart was lowered down to the pits of hell(literally) and her eyes burning with fury.

"Me? Jealous? " taerin let's out a sarcastic "hah" out, clenching her fists.

"Nah bro. I'm just on my period."

-
A/n : DUN DUN DUN DUNNN DUN DUNNNNN WARRIOR'S BACK.

Yes, I'm back :D tho I have like , one last exam on Monday.

I'm really nervous but idk y I shld be bcus I have been slacking off since 2016 started.

:') bye im gonna go pray for myself.