❥・• last chapter

>> 3 years later... >>

MingLOVEyu : where u at?

Waifutaerin: I'm making my way. Wait boii .

MingLOVEyu: I can't ( ╥ ╭╮ ╥ ) Im just so excited to see you after 3 years.

Waifutaerin: same :')

Waifutaerin:

MingLOVEyu: cHILL

MingLOVEyu: cHILL.

Waifutaerin: I'm here

Waifutaerin: I'm here. Where ur booty at?

Mingyu looks around him to find a familiar looking taerin. Despite his tall height, he couldn't look past the short people walking busily to their workplace.

Waifutaerin sent an image

Waifutaerin: is this u?

Taerin had attached a picture of mingyu who had his eyebrows furrowed as he looked left and right for taerin. Poor boy, he looks like a lost dog.

MingLOVEyu: yup that's me

Mingyu sents the message immediately and just a second later,he felt himself being pulled before slender warm arms were wrapped around his waist and kisses were planted behind the nape of his neck.

Mingyu turns to look around at taerin who had hugged him from behind. Even after 3 years, mingyu saw no change despite her new dirty blonde hair , growth in height and development of...well, boobs. She was still the same girl he saw when he took his first step into class.

Taerin wore a simple denim jacket and shorts with black stockings and a black T-shirt with no design. But what had shocked mingyu was that she was wearing the beanie he had bought.

Mingyu hugs back taerin, squeezing the living daylight out of her and making dying whale noises . "finally!! After 3 years!" Mingyu cries, jumping up and down. "And you're wearing the beanie I gave you."

"Yup, and I found a picture of us in it. You purposely placed it in there didn't you? " taerin holds up the picture in front of mingyu's face. It was still in a good condition.

Mingyu let's out a giggle and scratches his head. "Yea. Hahaha.. "

"And you're wearing a beanie which is meant to match with mine? " taerin points to the beanie that mingyu is wearing. Its the one with the word 'prince' on it and has crown and horse patterns.

"Yup." Mingyu nods happily, Cupping her cheeks. Taerin does the same too but she pinches his cheeks.

"Hey, why don't we take another photo? " mingyu suggested , already waving his phone in the air with the camera app on his phone .

"Sure sure." Taerin leans closer to mingyu, making sure she's in the frame. She adjusts her hair a bit and clothes making sure she looks good.

"Ok I'm ready."

Mingyu taps on the button once. Twice. Trice. And then a hundred of times which had made taerin slightly annoyed at the shutter sound of Mingyu's iPhone.

Snap.snap.snap.snap.snap.Snap.snap.snap.snap.snapSnap.snap.snap.snap.snapSnap.snap.snap.snap.snap.Snap.snap.snap.snap.snap.

"Yah, how many pictures are you going to take? "

"As much as I want so I can admire these little memories I made with you." Mingyu smirks, turning to face taerin.
And for the last snap, mingyu leaned forward to face taerin, giving the surprised girl a big kiss on the cheek.

♥.。.:*♡end♥.。.:*

A/n : bbrbrbrbrbrbrbrb BRB crying. So, welcome to end the of 'flirt' :') I know the ending is kinda shitty and it might not be what y'all expcted but I planned this ending in my head while I was trying to sleep last night. I had a ending in my head long time before flirt was coming to an end. It didn't matched with the latest chapter(27) so I had to change it last min.

Thank you for supporting 'flirt.' I tbh didn't expected this story to get lots of support but 23k reads and 1.61k votes?

O MAN HOLY SHIT!!! THANK YOU! <3

You guys have been such angels to me and I'm grateful for all ur vomments and reads.

The smut and fluff chapters will be out soon and I will resume writing '13 to 1'. Also, please anticipate for my new story coming up once 'yandere boyfriend' ends.

Once again , thank you so much for the support and ily <3