18

"Girls these days..." The emo boy sighed as he helped taerin up, only to get rejected as she crawled to get her beef hamburger.

While the blonde girl crawls to get her beautiful juicy beefeu burger back, wonwoo notices a burger neatly wrapped in paper.

"Chicken burger." Was written on the paper. Without taerin noticing him, wonwoo quickly grabs the chicken burger and shoves it into his sling bag.

"Niceu, wonwoo."

"I KNOW RIGHT?! LIKE BITCH I'M NOT IN A FUCKING RELATION OR ANYTHING WITH MANGO I MEAN- MINGYU. " Taerin throws her hands up in the air, forgetting that the beef burger was in her hands. The beef burger went flying back, hitting wonwoo's flat stomach before falling onto the ground with a loud "plop" sound.

"Sorry. " taerin apologized , picking up the beef Burger and holding it like her precious baby she given birth to.

"But... You do know that he likes you, right? " wonwoo pursued his lips, tugging Down his sweater paws. He regretted telling taerin that because the short hair girl eyes shot up before her ears started getting red.

"Pfft. Impossible. " taerin muttered to herself.

"L-look... Forget what I said OK? " wonwoo facepalmed himself. He makes his way to go to his class but he felt a light tug.

Taerin was now red like those clipart hearts you see on the internet. She nervously looked up at wonwoo.

"Jinja? " taerin managed to say while looking up into wonwoo's eyes.

Wonwoo didn't reply. He wished he did because taerin was giving the cute pleading face to him but how could he betray mingyu's secret?

"... I don't know."

"Wow wonwoo. Gr8 answer ."

"Ugh. Whatever. Its not like I have any feelings for that cockroach boy. " taerin folds her arms turning away from wonwoo as she stomps off.

"...jinja. Jinja, Jung taerin. Kim mingyu really likes you. "

-

Taerin

"Ffffloweeerrrrrrr..." Taerin cursed, gobbling her hamburger.

Whatever wonwoo just said...was fake right?

Cockroach boy couldn't like her. No, he couldn't, right?

In starshine high, there are plenty of big breasted girls, smart girls, gamer girls, talented girls and just real life godness girls.

But how can a handsome looking flirt like mingyu POSSIBLY fall for a flat chested girl whose only talent is buying food ,eating food and flirting ?

"NO TAERIN. YOU CANNOT FALL FOR THAT BOY." taerin told herself slapping her cheeks. The students at the corridors thought she was crazy as taerin slaps harder.

" you do know that he likes you , right? "

nah wonwoo, the only thing mingyu likes is chasing for pussy and not getting any.

#getrekt.

Yea taerin. Forget it.

Oh wait.

I can't Lol.

GDI why am I so thirsty to know if he likes me or not?

Why not I ask him now?
Since he's coming this way with a bunch of girls thirsty for him.

"Hello! " mingyu greeted politely - and so did the girls who call me queen.

"Mingyudoyoulikeme?" I ask without even greeting him.

cMON LETs geT THIS donE AND ovER WITH.

"Yea, I d- "

"No I mean in a serious way."

The girls that were crowding around mingyu had sparkles and I could hear a muffled screaming coming from a short black haired girl.

???you ok darling?

Mingyu laughs lightly but I could tell he really wants to kill me rn. He leans down, whispering into my ear.

"Oi. The flower are you doing?! " mingyu pulls my ear.

"What? you mean I can't ask you a question? " I whispered back into his ear.

"uHM NOT WHEN WERE CROWDED AROUND GIRLS! " he whispered shouted at me.

I could hear a girl moving up and down, fanning herself. "My otp is canon holy shiteu." She told the girls.

Leaning back, mingyu sighs, dropping his hands on his hips.

"Yeayeayea I like you ok ." he pinches his nose bridge, tilting his head down.

"Mingyu I'm serio- "

"MINGYU!!!! "

I didn't have - no- we didn't even have to turn back to look at who shouted for mingyu.

Mingyu, the girls and I DASI RUN RUN RUN AS fast as we could, away from that jae woo bitch.

As I slower down, mingyu catches up and passes me. I looked at his back as I ran.

Broad shoulders, physically built, blue haired, award winning smile and tall height, who could possibly not fall for a hottie like mingyu?

Mingyu

I so-called abandoned the girls and taerin after running faster than them, turning into a corner, I found a door wide open. Entering the room, I slammed the door shut before leaning my back against the door, sliding down onto the floor .

"I seriously can't trust that emo hyung with secrets anymore."