20

2 weeks.

2 weeks left.

2 weeks left until the little competition is over.

Yet, taerin isn't even a tiny weenie close to mingyu's score.

67:85

"What kind of score is this ?! " seungcheol cried in panic. "If this continues, you're going to lose your flirt spot to mingyu! "

"I know I know! Jesus Christ..." Taerin pushes her hair back in frustration.

If only he knew what trouble taerin is in.

Seungcheol holds taerin hands firmly with touch of concern, he looked up into her eyes as his fingers moved up and down her hand.

"Look,you have been the flirt of our school for 3 years and every single student in this and other schools knows that and you losing it is a huge thing. I really can't do anything for you but I rooting for you to overtake mingyu. "

"If only you knew, seungcheol. "

"A-alright." Taerin was weak, mentally, but she had to make sure that she took in seungcheol words. Giving him a huge smile, she reaches out her hand to pat his back.

"Don't worry about me."

-

Jae woo p.o.v

" 67 to 85? " i repeated, making sure what i heard was true.

"Yes. 67 to 85 is the latest score. Apparently, taerin is losing." Minji, one of my friends' , snickered evilly.

"Aww , poor Jung taerin. " I smirked, playing with my pencil which I almost dropped onto the floor.

Perfect. Just perfect .

Taerin Is going to lose her stupid title.

After 3 years of holding that worthless title, she was going to lose it to that useless cockroach face.

I didn't even liked mingyu in the first place. Like, who would? I only needed him so that I could see that ugly brat face when she gets jealous.

"Ahhh, this is just perfect! I can't wait to see that defeated ho face."

I could already see it. Tears flowing Down taerin's cheeks, screaming and yelling vulgarities at mingyu, dying on her knees, mingyu apologizing while girls swarm him with compliments...

AND THE BEST -

THE WHOLE SCHOOL MAKING FUN OF TAERIN AS NEWS OF HER LOSS OF HER TITLE SPREAD LIKE WILDFIRE.

I don't even know why she and starshine high makes such a big deal of such a stupid title.

But whatever.

I just have to wait for 2 weeks.

2 weeks.

Until everything goes to a downhill for taerin.

"Cmon girls," I grabbed my baseball bat I stole from one of the girls in the baseball club. "Let's make this a huge warning to taerin to stop trying to get back her title. "

-

Taerin p.o.v.

I had detention with mingyu. AGAIN.

Its weird how we have detention together and its basically we spend our 1 hour just us failing to flirt each other.

Yea, boring right?