5

Previous score
T: 42 M:62

Mingyu p.o.v

MINGloveYU: u bitch :( thanks a lot for getting me scolded by that old fag

WaifuTae: sorry boo <\3

Waifutae sent an image.

Mingyu looks at the picture. His smile appeared when he read the caption.
The picture was a selfie of Taerin with the water emojis on her cheeks. She had an sad expression on and she was wearing a purple hoodie and black snapback.the caption read: "I'm sorry :'( pls forgive me oppa </3 ily." (5)

MINGloveYU: arraso arraso... (`^´)ノ

WaifuTae sent an image.

The next picture was Taerin with an happy expression . there was no caption .

Waifutae: yay oppa! o(^^o)(o^^)o

MINGloveYU: Hey...isnt this the first time u called me oppa?

Waifutae sent an image.

The selfie was of her with an shock expression and shock emojis around her. Mingyu laughed at how silly she looked and at the small little double chin he noticed.

Waifutae: omg rlly :00000 ??

MINGloveYU: Uhm yea. And why do you keep sending me selfies..?

Waifutae sent an image.

"Aish this girl.." Mingyu expected the next selfie to be taerin making a sad face again but instead...

The next selfie was her making an angry deep face. She had countless double chins and her eyes were widen up to the limit.

Caption: wot u TRYNA SAY M8??¿¿ u d0nt liEK MI seLFIES hUH??? fITE ME KIM MINgew (ง'̀-'́)ง

Mingyu throws his head back and laughs uncontrollably.

"HOOOO SHIT OH MY GOD! MY STOMACH OW OW AHAHAHA!" Mingyu laughs loudly. Good thing he was alone in his house. Recovering from the laughter, mingyu grabs his phone and types back to Taerin.

MINGloveYU: ASDJKVIFKXLQDLBLEMMVVMV OMG I WAS LAUGHING AHAHAHA KCWKCEKFQORHKDMMDWTU

Waifutae sent an image.

The next selfie made Mingyu blush.

In the selfie, Taerin had an eye smile and was showing her gummy smile. She had her thumb up and her snapback was off her head. instead, her hair was tied up although she has short hair. But what made Mingyu hide under his sheets, blushing real hard was the caption.

Caption: I'm glad I made you laugh.
(5)

Mingyu looks at the selfie again and smiles to himself. He didn't notice the next few messages Taerin sent before she stopped texting.

Waifutae: yah. Answer me.

Waifutae: oy

Waifutae: k nvm. I gtg. See ur ass in sch tmr. ಠ╭╮ಠ  bye

MINGloveYU: bye <3

Mingyu saves the latest selfie into his gallery and taps the little option on the top right of the picture.

Set image as: WALLPAPER

                          LOCKSCREEN

Mingyu crops the image and then taps "done."

Score

T: 52 M:62