4

Previous score
T:32 m:55

"Wow. He really likes you. " jimin, taerin's friend reads the message over and over, smiling at her friend who had an mixture of expressions.

"And I totally don't. " Taerin snorts. "Oh and look at his stupid selfies he sent me. I swear I'm going to get sick.." Taerin scrolls down her messages and shows jimin the photos.

"Stupid? What are you talking about?! They are soooo cute!" Jimin points to the pouty selfie of mingyu and pats her cheeks

"Thanks darling. But you're even more cuter. " (2) Mingyu appears out of nowhere and pats jimin's head.

"Fuck off. " Taerin snarled

"No can do. " mingyu chuckles. He slides into the seat next to jimin and puts his arms around her shoulder.

"You seriously are really troublesome." Taerin facepalms herself. She grabs her orange juice on the table and slurps it angrily as she watches mingyu poking jimin's cheeks.

Once Taerin was done slurping her drink, Mingyu snatches away the plastic cup and sucks onto the straw.

"What are you doing. " Taerin glares again.

"Indirect kiss . "(5) Mingyu licked his lips. "Oooo! Orange juice! " Mingyu exclaims.

"...come jimin. Let's go." Taerin grabs onto jimin's wrist and onto the plastic cup . she sucks onto the straw that has mingyu's saliva on before throwing the cup into the bin.

"HERE'S YOUR STUPID INDIRECT KISS BACK! "(5) Taerin yells at mingyu before she leaves him.

-

"Shit. I'm losing to him. " Taerin looks at the scores that she previously updated in class. The score now was 37: 62. It was a huge difference.

"What do I do what do I do...." Taerin panics. It hasnt even been close to Two months and yet she was panicking .

"I'm not going to lose to your stupid ass ,Mingyu. " Taerin massages her temples and quickly hids the notebook Mingyu gave her under her notes when the teacher walks by her desk.
Taerin needs at least 3 more points till she makes the score smaller by 20 points. Pulling out one of her lamest tricks, she taps on mingyu's shoulder

"Hoi. Mingyu. "

"What." Mingyu looks back. He kind of looks annoyed.

"There's something on your lips." Taerin touches Mingyu's lips and gently let's her thumb brush his lips.

"Is it off now?" Mingyu asked.

"Yup! Here it is!" Taerin pulls her hand back and makes a heart with her thumb and index finger. It was those lame lovey dovey tricks people use to say 'I love you.' (5)

She was quite surprised that Mingyu actually bit his lips and smiled when she did that lame trick.

"Lame. " Mingyu chuckles and pokes her nose with his pen.

"I needed those 5 points OK. " Taerin slumps back into her seat, embarrassed.

"But that's really cute. So here's a hea-"

"MINGYU. COULD YOU TELL US WHAT PAGE WE ARE ON RIGHT NOW?" the teacher asks purposely, noticing that Mingyu was talking to taerin.

"Uh...page 34?"

"No. Its page 35. Look Mingyu, I don't want to do this but if you keep talking to Taerin, I'm going to have you go to detention. CLEAR?"

"Yes ma'am." Mingyu sighed. He flashes am middle finger to taerin before turning back to flip to page 35.

Good job Taerin . good job .

Score
T:42 m:62
-

A/n : IS THIS STORY getting even lamer or what? ;-; I'm sorry I'll try to make it more interesting for u guys</3