8

Waifutae: k I'm making my way

MingLOVEyu: hurry

Mingyu let's out a soft sigh , leaning against the glass wall of the stall. He shoved his hands in his pockets and looked left and right for taerin. Unfortunately, the blonde hair girl wasn't seen anywhere.

Mingloveyu is typing..

Waifutae: wait pls.

MingLOVEyu: 0mg hurryyyy

Waifutae is typing...

Waifutae: behind u

Mingyu turns around quickly, hoping to see taerin in her pretty clothes and her holy bright smile and golden short hair.

But she wasn't there.

MingLOVEyu: bitch ur n-

"WASSUP miNGYUUU!!! " someone shouted into mingyu's ear and slapped his back. The slap was so painful for mingyu that everyone could hear the slap sound from afar.

Ouch.

"Yah! " mingyu yelled, annoyed as he rubs his back and moaned.

but, His eyes shot up when he looked down to see taerin laughing her ass off . but that wasn't what caught his attention. It was the clothes she was wearing.

She has a big red ribbon clip on her hair and she was wearing a oversized black Nike jacket with white shorts and track shoes.

Although it was quite simple, it made her look so attractive . she was like a mixture of sexy and cute. Mingyu couldn't help but fiddle with the ribbon on her head and get her hair strands out of her ribbon.

"Oy, who said you could touch my ribbon? " taerin pokes mingyu's stomach then looked up at him.

"Myself . duh. Can we hurry get this done ? " mingyu folded his arms and leaned back onto the glass wall.

"Yea yea yea. Come let's go. " taerin walks into a store while mingyu casually catches up with her.

The store was filled with sweaters, shorts and cute miniskirts with emojis on it. Yea alright ,they were cute but neither of the clothes were as cute as the girl running around trying to find a dress .

Most of the dresses were too mature for her. It had weird slits on the skirt or it had some unnecessary laces or patterns around the dress. 

"KIM MINGYU!!! PPALI! OMG LOOK AT THIS DRESS!! " taerin yelled across the store. The shoppers around her stared at her and gave her weird looks. Some even started gossiping about her.

Mingyu burries his face in his palms,embarrassed when taerin waved at his direction.

Does she not feel embarrassed?

As mingyu walks towards taerin who was admiring the dress, girls around her age and some ahjummas started whispering into each other ears and pointed to him.

"OMG is that that girl's boyfriend? Like , she's so lucky to be with him." One of the girl's whispered into her friend's ear but her whisper could be heard by mingyu.

"Damn... he's hot."

"I hope they break up so I can date that cutie ."

"OOOO FUCK. HE HOTTER THAN MY BAKED COOKIES."

Finally ,he reached to taerin's side. He hides himself in the rack of clothes and started making dying whale noises.

"Oy what are you doing? Look at this dress. What do you think? " taerin asks as she takes the dress out of the rack. It was a simple pastel pink short dress with a little bling bling In it. It had frills and provided a little flower crown. 

Mingyu smiled and patted taerin's back. "Go for it!" He said. That was until taerin looked at the price and had her jaw gyro drop down onto the ground.

"Ahahahaha! uh okok...I'm sure there's more dresses in other stores! Cmon mingyu, let's go."

"Ah... uh.. Could I uhm..get that beanie there first? "

"Uh yea. I'll be there. " taerin points over to an whitewashed shop before dashing off to that shop.

-

A/n : the next part for this 'shopping ' chapter will be out tomorrow (?) I'll try.