17

Taerin: so.... How was ur date with that butt hole?

MingEW: GURRRRLLLL I FUCKING DASI RUN RUN RAN AWAY FROM THAT BOII WHEN HE WENT TO GET THE ICE CREAM For ME.

MingEW: I have nvr ran so fast in my life

Taerin: uhm , u have

MingEW: when :0 ?

Taerin: when u were dasi runnin runnin runnin for my pu$$y ;)  (5)

Taerin: aYEEEEEEEE

MingEW:

Taerin: brb laugHING hOEMYGOD

mingEW: hyungwon at his finest

Taerin: but

Taerin: ure even more fine(r) ;;;;;;)
(5)

MingEW:

MingEW: bYE h0

MingEW: bYE h0

Taerin: bye Darling.( ͡° ౪ ͡°)

-

Taerin skipped into school, feeling very happy for no apparent reason. It must have been the free 10 points she gotten yesterday.

"mmmmmmmANSAE MANSAE MANSAE YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAA! " taerin sang, dancing like a dork as she made her way to school on an early Friday morning. There was 1 hour left before classes start so the blonde haired girl decided to get some food because food will heal everyone hearts. 

Walking up to the hamburger stall, taerin looked at the menu, tapping her finger on her chin as she tries to decide what to eat.

"Hello miss. How many I help you? " the stall owner asked.

"Uhhhhhmmmmm can I get a beef burger please? " taerin said with an undesisive tone.

"One beef b-"

"NO WAITCANIHAVETHECHICKENBURGER. NO WAIT, THE BEEF. NO. CHICKEN. NO WAIT! BEEF. BEEF. CHICKEN. BEEF. NAW I WANT CHICKEN."

oh, the hard life of taerin.

"OK! Both! " taerin finally decided, smiling at her decision.

The stall owner furrows her eyebrows, shooking her head as she secretly glares at taerin.

"...one beef and one chicken burger coming up...."

-

Munching on her beef Burger, taerin walked alone through the hallway. She decided to take the long way to her classroom since she had nothing else to do for the next 1 hour.

As she turned to the corner, she noticed the bitch girls in jae Woo's squad, gossiping.

Taerin tried to back away but she got caught by one of the girls.

"Hey you." The dip dyed hair girl called out.

Hoshit.

Taerin had 2 choices.

A) dASI RUN RUN RUN THE FUCK AWAY.

B) STAY ROOTED TO THE FLOOR WITH UR HALF EATEN BURGER IN YOUR HAND.

and what did taerin chose?

Choice A.

Running like sonic, she ran away from the girls while RUN by bts plays in her head.

She thought she was safe and free from them. That was until she dropped her half eaten burger on the floor.

"BEEFeu HAMBURGERRRRR" taerin cried. Running back to pick up her hamburger which was of course clean because it was nearly wrapped in a plastic wrap, she picks it up and carcass it.

Bad idea for her to pick up the hamburger.

Taerin was slammed against the lockers by one of the girls when she was too busy carcassing her burger.

She was then kicked in the stomach by the other girls and pulled by hair.

"Slut! Didn't jae woo already told you to stay away from mingyu?! " the girl with curly hair pulled taerin's collar before slamming her against the lockers, hard.

"Why should I listen to that frog ass of yours?" Taerin spat. She tried to bitch slap the curly hair girl but she was pinned by a auburn haired girl.

"Frog ass? Aren't you the frog ass in here? " the auburn hair girl fired back.

"Haven't you looked in the mirror darling? " taerin snarled as smirked at the auburn haired girl.

"Why you! " the auburn hair girl sends a punch to taerin's chest, making taerin drop onto the floor.

More punches and kicks were sent to taerin body as the girl lying on the floor tries to cover herself.

"Yah!" A voice yelled out from the hallway.

Taerin looked up , trying to figure out who yelled out loud from the other side of the hallway. Parting her hair away from her face, she finally made out who her hero might be.

-
Latest score
T: 67
M: 85

-

A/n : I have been getting real obsessed with OMGT by madtown, superfly by 24k and latest, overcome by nu'est 。・゚・(ノД')・゚・。 iTS JUST SOOOOO GOOD OK