11

I want to go home. Right . now.

Taerin felt awkward and lonely on the red sofa, a can cola in her hands.

Although she has flirted with about 70% of the people in the room, she didn't know how to actually have a proper talk with any of them.

She didn't wanted to just flirt with them. She wanted to have a talk about something else besides flirting and love.

But she didn't know how to interact and go up to them and start an conversation.

Getting off the sofa, she decided to take a little tour around jae woo's house since it's her first time here.

First, she walked up the stairs to the first level. There was a long hall way with 2 doors in the left side and one on the right. The two on the right were closed, probably someone is inside the room or it was rude of her to go inside someone's room.

"Mfh- ahhh... Ah...."

Moans and little whimpers could be heard in the room of the right side.
Taerin knew there was a 'baby making ' session in the room. But she was curious to see who was inside.

Pervert? Yea, she probably is.

Turning the door knob slightly, she peaks through the gap and scanned around.

The scene she saw was a girl with dip dyed hair lap dancing a guy. Taerin isn't sure who that was. The girl was undressed and was in her lacy underwear while the guy was in his singlet and still in his jeans.

Taerin had to admit but the girl's butt was hella saggy. It was as saggy as her grandmother's butt. At least the girl has some big boobs. It was so cringy to watch the girl moaning and making whale cries while the guy fondles with her boobs.

Oh lord Jesus Christ, I am so sorry for sinning you. Forgive me. Taerin closes the door behind her, her head throbbing .

The next flight of stairs was to the attic . but taerin didn't go up there. Paranoid that she might see a rat or cockroach. So, she made her way downstairs.

As taerin walked down the stairs, she noticed a girl with half blonde half ebony hair walked pass her with a cupcake in her hand. Taerin watched the girl with the delicious red velvet cupcake walk to her little group. Suddenly, taerin's stomach started rumbling.

God dammit.

Taerin walks up to the girl, for the sake of her hunger.

"Excuse me! Where did you get that cupcake from? " taerin asked, her stomach rumbling.

"Kitchen. " the girl replied, taking a big bite into the cupcake.

"Thank you. " taerin thanked and walked away from the little group. Taerin swore that they were probably gossiping about her right now.

Taerin makes her way to the kitchen , alone and puzzled as she pushed her way through couples and girls.

Finally when she reached the kitchen, her eyes started sparking like bright diamonds.

On the kitchen table, there was cupcakes, chicken wings,ttebokki, fruit punch , chicken nuggets, marshmallows and her favorite and her 'king' of all food, pizza.

"BABBEEEE!!" taerin open her arms wide and ran towards the food. Rubbing her hands and feeling drool trickling her lips, she started to grab each of every food and pile it up her paper plate.

Food always make me happy.

"THANK YOU FOR THE FOOD!" taerin thanked to no one before taking a bite into her spicy and chewy ttebboki.

"Jung taerin ? "

Omfg . who is interrupting me from my get fat session?

"Ye-"

In those few 5 seconds, taerin felt a burning stinging pain across her cheek. Taerin was too shocked to process what was going on. The smack was unbelievably painful. It was as painful as stubbing your toe.
Taerin places her palm on her red cheek, her eyes shocked to see an male standing in front of her with girls behind him folding their arms while smirking and snickering at her.

"Stay away from Kim mingyu. That boy is MINE."

W-what...??