7

Prev score.
T:57 m:72

-

Taerin : OMG I-

mingEW: wot m8

Taerin : IM SO HAPPY RN OMG I GOT INVITED TO LIM JAE WOO'S PARTY.

mingEW: uhm...oh.

MingEW: anyways, why did u text me?

Taerin: ITS MY FIRST PARTY WITH PPL MY AGE AND IDK WHAT TO WEAR DUDE HELP MOI

mingEW: no bye.

Taerin is typing...

MingEW: K DONT KILL ME I'LL FOLLOW U

Taerin: :) thanks. Uhm.. This Saturday @ 12??

MingEW: call!! (A/n : it means ok )

MingEW: so.. Is this a date??(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

-Taerin is offline-

-

Funny isn't it?

How a flirty boy is getting nervous all over a girl. well, Mingyu was literally an ice melting under the hot sun.

Mingyu started panicking as the day comes closer for his first 'date' with taerin.

He was so nervous that he started picking out clothes to wear before seeing her which was 3 days early.

He has never seen taerin in other clothes besides her uniform and sports attire. He wonder what she will wear when meeting him.

Simple skinny jeans with a crop top? A pastel pink skirt with a white shirt tucked in? Short shorts with a long sleeved crop top? Or...OR! A FLOWER PATTERNED DRESS WITH CUTE WHITE FLATS???!

This was making mingyu very very nervous. He wasn't sure how he was or must react to Taerin. As weird as it sounds, mingyu even had a dream of taerin in short booty shorts and a green crop top. He's got to admit, taerin looked hot in it but he felt disgusting just having dreams of taerin.

There were 8 hours left before meeting up with Taerin but mingyu was up at 4a.m. sweating bucket of sweats.

You got this mingyu. Fighting.

-

Waking up as early as possible, the blue haired boy wore a simple purple grid black sweater and white ripped jeans. Pushing his bangs back, he gels it and gives a big nervous grin.

"OMG MINGYU WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS ITS JUST A STUPID GIRL ASKING YOU TO FOLLOW HER SHOPPING JFC MINGYU YOU SNOT BUTT ."

a loud buzz was suddenly heard. Taking out his phone from his pocket , he reads the message sent by taerin.

Waifutae: ready?

MingLOVEyu: uHM yeS!! :)

Waifutae: ??

Waifutae: aww ur nervous;)

MingLOVEyu: PFFT BiTcH wHERE??

Waifutae: aLLL OVER UR FACE BOII.

MingLOVEyu: k whatever. Where are we going again??

Waifutae: shopping . just take the train to cheongdam station and I'll meet you at the shopping center opposite the train station . OK?

MingLOVEyu : yes ma'am!

After sending that message, he urgently runs out of his house, locks his door and takes a bus to the nearest train station .

"Ok! 5 stops! " mingyu said to himself.

He jogs down the escalator and stands behind the yeollow line as the train approaches. As the tall giant enters the train, he felt his heart thumping furiously and his lips curling into a smile.

Is he really that nervous over a girl?

---

A/n : its been 3 days since I gotten into monsta x. Whose Ur bias?

Mine is I.M . (ult) , minhyuk and Bby hyungwon <33