☡ chapter thirty-eight ☡

Start from the beginning

"All gas, no mid. I got 5g for $15." Zayn looks at Josh and Josh nodded. Zayn sold off the rest of what he had and got ready for his routine. "Boss said be out in two." Liam looked at Zayn and Zayn nodded and didn't look back at him. Truth is, they hadn't been on conversation terms. They haven't been close in years.

Zayn pulled on his sweats that were needed for the workout routine he was about to do. The hosts was speaking as he stood behind the curtain, and he knew the crowd was screaming his name. When the curtains opened Zayn had two small weights in both hands.

He smiled at the whistles of both genders. He put the weights down and walked to the beat of the music. He did a small pelvic thrusts whilst doing his last push-up and he could hear the moans. "I need a partner, who wants to join?" Zayn spoke into the microphone and everyone screeched.

He looked at the crowd and his eyes stop at one person. His smile fades and his heart races. The music was still going as he made his way to the third table to his left. Without breaking eye contact, he grabbed the hands of the blue eye beauty.

Not a word was said as Zayn led him to the stage. He lost himself in the blue eyes. His body moved and swayed as he practiced, but he wasn't even thinking of anything. He felt the hands tug on his sweats and Zayn bit his lip. As the music came to an end, the crowd screamed and Zayn was breathing hard, but not taking his eyes off the blue eyes.

Zayn stood up and grabbed the hand of the boy, and pulled him behind the curtain. Liam watched the two go to the upstairs area and he shook his head. Zayn didn't say a word when he shut the door. Music was already playing in the background and all he cared about was stripping him down.

There wasn't even any talking, noting but pillow talk. The boys soft whimpers into the pillow and Zayn low chuckles as he rubbed his hard on over his briefs. It was odd, Zayn didn't just want to fuck him. Zayn wanted to hold him for a minute, make him stay. But as soon as the thought crossed his mind he was grabbing his arse and giving it a light smack. Zayn turned him over on his back and stared into his lust-blown blue eyes.

He felt every inch of the body below him. Traced every single part of Him. He heard the silent beat of his heart. Zayn slid his hand over and up to his lips, rubbing his thumb over the bottom one as if saying, 'I've missed you, Niall'. But they both knew that was something Zayn would never admit to. Zayn lowered his lips to Niall's and he hesitated before pressing them together. Zayn rolls his hips down on Niall's, sending a fire of pleasure coursing through their bodies.

The kiss got deep and heated as Zayn bends lowers to strip Niall of the briefs he was wearing. Zayn had a light grip on Niall's manhood as he gave it a few pumps watching Niall push up into his hand. Zayn had already been naked, and Niall's mind was whiting out through the situation. Niall didn't even whimper until he felt the head of Zayn's hard shaft already in. He doesn't know how or when Zayn prepped him, but he was thankful for it. Zayn pushed in and Niall moaned out feeling a burning sensation with every movement.

Zayn pushed in a little further and Niall arched his back from the pleasure that took over every bit of pain he had. With one final thrust, Zayn was completely inside of Niall and Niall grabbed onto Zayns wrist as he caught his breath. "Go," Niall closed his eyes and Zayn gave a small push and Niall let out a small moan.

Niall was lost in the movement. When Zayn was finally pushing all of his might into every thrust, hitting Niall's prostate with no mercy, Niall's screams were blending with the music. The headboard had a steady beat and the bed even squeaked a little. Swear collected on Zayns forehead and Zayns movements were getting sloppy.

Niall worked his hand on his own, as grunts left Zayns mouth when he slowed. Niall felt Zayn release inside of him and he moaned at the feeling. It took Zayn a moment to make himself slide out of Niall, and the lack of fullness made Niall whine. "Turn over," Zayn ordered and his voice was still thick with lust. Niall turned over and Zayn pulled his bum outward and to his mouth.

Niall continued to pump himself softly as Zayns tongue circled the outer muscle of Niall's hole. His tongue found its way in, scooping the semen up in the process. Niall pushed back onto Zayns face and gave his hole a small suck as he offered small kitten licks around it. Zayns hand found its way under Niall, giving his testicles a light squeeze as he played with whatever he could.

Niall was a moaning mess and the çum milked itself onto Zayns sheets. Zayn pulled away and Niall had to hold his position to keep himself from dropping. "I gotta... Zayn.." Niall turned and saw that Zayn was staring at him. Niall got dressed and Zayn had only slid on his sweats. Before Niall could leave, Zayn grabbed his hand. "It was nice seeing you, my love," Zayn Rubbed Niall's hand with his thumb. "Yeah," Niall pulled back,

"Don't get used to it."