(Special Chapter) 1

Start from the beginning

*************

After packing my things, I immediately head to the hospital. Then to Kookie's room being welcomed by the sounds of the beeping machines and his steady breathing through the oxygen. I sighed. Looking at Kookie pitifully, 'I hope he gets well soon.' I try gently as  I can to dragged a chair besides Jungkook's hospital bed and held his hand carefully.

'We miss you so much Jungkookie.'

It's really peaceful here. Of course it's because it's a hospital. But do you ever feel that atmosphere where the temperature suddenly dropped?

I checked the air-conditioned knowing that it might be turned to maximum. But its turner is set to normal so how is that? Then I felt something pass by my side. A shadow. I didn't mind it at first; I thought it was my mind playing tricks on me.

But then the flower vase near Kookie's bed suddenly shattered into pieces. There's not wind and the only people who are here is me and the unconscious maknae. At this point, I'm getting nervous. Because damn, how did that happened? I break things I know but I didn't cause that so I call a janitor to clean up the mess which made him confused on how it got broken only getting a shrugged of a shoulders from me.

I look at Kookie's direction to see a spine chilling view. A while ago Jungkookie is asleep, not moving a muscle.

Then now, he is sitting. Staring intently at me grinning like a psychopath. Then he got up from the bed, what shocked me more is that he was holding a shiny metal.

A knife. He licked the tip of it as he chuckled.

It doesn't sound like Jungkook at all.

He moves fast towards me, he was about to lunged the knife on my chest when...

It was only a dream..

I immediately look at Kookie, he is still asleep as I am still holding onto his limp hand. I let go of it as I fished for my phone in my pocket to check the time. Knowing that it is missing I look down to find it almost under the bed since I really want to text the members on how they we're doing.

I ducked down to reach for it. I made a mistake for glancing under the bed further more to find out that my phone is near to a faceless creature who is about to reach me. I quickly got my phone but the creature move too fast as he caught my hand. Making me scream.

"Sir! Sir! Wake up!" Huh? I sit up straight immediately, looking at Jungkook's doctor who smiled at me and worried at the same time. "I heard screaming, I thought it was Jungkook so I ran as fast as I can but then I realize that he has a company and the screaming belongs to you. I brought you some water, I hope you're okay." I look at him, he look so young to be Jungkook's doctor but I can see that he's older, he gave me an eye smile. He look like a puppy. The shiny rectangular pinned onto his chest attract me seeing his name. 'Dr. Baekhyun Byun.'

"Thank you Dr. Byun. I just got a really bad dreams, I'm not used to sleeping in the hospitals but since Jungkook is alone. I decided to give it a try  to keep him company but these bad dreams never stop." I explained, making Dr. Byun nod. He pats my back and check Jungkook's health status

"Oh that's okay, Jungkook is such a lucky kid to have you. And please just call me Baekhyun hyung. I'm not used to being called formally if the person I am talking to is a bit younger than me. As I thought, am I right?" He puffed his cheeks making him look more younger. "I'm 24." He added as he smile.

"Yes hyung, I'm 22. Nice to meet you here and to be Jungkook's doctor." He chuckled. Making me forget that I just got that dream feeling a bit more comfortable.

"Sure thing, I hope you're okay now. I'll be going for a while see you soon!" He waved as he went out of the room leaving me with Kookie. I shake my head. That dreams were really weird. I look at the screen of my phone.

'3:00 am' I shivered as I shake the feeling off. Thinking of getting a hot coffee at the cafeteria to calm my nerves. I stand up to where I was sitting and head towards the door and out of the room to get coffee.

What Namjoon didn't know is that he is not alone with Jungkook. In fact, Jungkook's spirit is there having a debate on whether he should reunite with his body or not.

********

Okay there we have it tell me what you think. Comments and don't forget to vote. :D

Psychopath Kookie will come and get you at midnight if you don't vote he'll cut you into pieces and sell it to the market looking like an innocent bun but in fact he's not. lmao

~innah