I rolled my eyes, "No I am not. Fuck him."

It's been 2 weeks and I feel like Odell has been avoiding me. Like why though? What did I do wrong? I should be the one avoiding him because he still with his girlfriend. But you know what. Fuck him. I don't need him.

"Oooh, Sonali said "fuck him". You know its serious when she curse!" Ezra laughed.

"Haha very funny E." I rolled my eyes. "What's up with you and Jarvis?" I asked.

"Jarvis who?" She questioned playing dumb. Me and Phoenix busted out laughing.

"It's like that now. What he do?" Phoenix asked.

"He want me to come visit him in Miami. But I told his ass if he want me to visit him he gotta buy my plane ticket. Ain't coming to visit you and pay my money when you inviting me. So he got mad." Ezra shrugged as she began fixing up her station.

"You to much." Phoenix shook her head.

"Exactly." I agreed with her. I made my way in the front of the shop and flipped the "open" sign to "closed".

"So, it's kinda early. What you girls wanna do?" Ezra asked.

"I have to get home. Eric is making dinner for us tonight." Phoenix smiled.

"I'll start planning your funereal now." Ezra sighed. I started laughing and Phoenix smacked her lips.

"Eric can cook."

"In 12th grade he was my culinary partner, and he burned cookies which started a fire." Ezra pointed out.

"That's why we had a fire and couldn't go to school for a week?" I asked laughing. I remembered that day clearly.

"Yup." Ezra said. "So like I said before I'll start planning your funeral."

"So what about you Nali? Wanna go bowling or something?" Ezra asked me.

"Can't. Prince's football team is having a get together and I have no choice but to go." I sighed.

"Aww, you guys suck!" Ezra pouted.

"We love you too." I blew a kiss at her.

De'Andre Porter.