Club X

~Beauti

It was 12 o'clock when we pulled up to club X the bitch was thick as hell. I stepped out with some high waist tight fitted beige shorts a black half tight fitted shirt to show off my kiss belly button ring and topped it off with my leopard printed red bottoms. Babi on the other hand had on a leopard tight fitted dress with some red bottoms. We looked good as fuck. The line was long but who gave a fuck well maybe the people who had to stand in it. Babi and I always had VIP. As we made our way to our Booth in VIP I noticed the bitch Candy on stage sliding down the pole.Candy was our biggest hater the bitch couldn't stand us because her nigga left her for a one nightstand with me lmao and it was only for one night. Which only made it more fun to fuck with her.

"bitch should I?" I said laughing at Babi

"Yes bitchh!" she said bursting out laughing

I made my way to the stage to the pole on side of her. I hopped on the pole and did my thing as the DJ played that Pastor Troy "Make'em get that money right." Dollars was coming from everywhere I could see the look on Candy face she was pissed which was exactly what I wanted. I wasn't a stripper but I knew some tricks.

~Ky'Mon

"Damn nigga who the hell is that up there on stage?" my nigga Lucky asked.

"wait nigga that's that bitch Beauti I was telling you about. That bitch bad ain't she." Beauti was the type of bitch I need on the team she was pretty and her body was bangin she had a lot and knew how to work it.

"Hell yea she bad Omg man that bitch gotta nigga dick hard."

"Man you wild'n. She got a friend to she bad to." I explained to him.

"Man we gotta link up with them before we bounce." Lucky said as we made our way to VIP. Lucky and I was the king of the streets we ran Everything in the city. Club X yea I owned it. We had bitches from left to right and money wasn't a problem we had that and had a lot of it.

~Beauti

I made my way off stage leaving all the money I made behind telling Candy she could have it.

"Girl you dumb as hell. Did you see her face,why you did that girl like that." Babi said laughing

"Girl fuck her she should be happy I just made her about five grand in ten minutes." I was making my way toward VIP until I heard my song by USDA throw this money. We was killing the dance floor omg if looks could kill me and my bitch would have been dead. I bent over shaking my ass when I felt hands on me gripping my waist. I looked up to see Mr. Handsome himself. I went to work then. Grinding my hips as Ciara Body party blasted through the speakers. I could feel his manhood on my ass. which gave me the boost I needed. I then placed one leg on his shoulder and popped my ass I could tell I won him over with that cause the nigga was cheesin like a mutha fucka.

"Damn ma I ain't know you can dance like that." he said

"you don't know a lot of things about me!" I said seductively

"o'really"

"Yes really. Have you seen my girl?" I asked looking around for Babi.

"Yea she went up to VIP with my boy Lucky." he said pointing towards VIP

We made our way to the VIP section. As we got closer I noticed Babi sitting on a fine as nigga lap the nigga was an eye catcher him and Mr. handsome had to be some kin because they looked a like especially with all the tatts and they had a mouth full of gold only thing was this Guy was red.

"Bitch why you left me?" I asked Babi while pinching her.

"Ouch bitch yo ass was dry fuckin didn't want to stop you from bustin a nut" she said laughing.

"Fuck you don't hate" I said flicking her off.

"Beauti this is Lucky ,Lucky this is my main bitch Beauti" Babi said introducing us.

"What's up lil mama I seen you doing ya thang earlier on stage. You strip?" he said smiling at me.

"No I just wanted to make the bitch mad and show her who's boss that's all." I said smiling at him

"Well you did a damn good job doing that ol' girl was 38 hot."

We all started laughing as we sipped on our drinks.

"so you gonna tell me your name." I said looking at Mr. Handsome.

"Its Ky'mon...my bad for not telling you at the cookout earlier I mean you didn't give me a chance you just up and ran"

"My bad about that"

"you good" he said. The club was.letting out and we were headed to Babi's car. When I felt someone pull my hair. I turnt around and seen Candy with a hand full of my hair. "bitch you think you bad embarrassing me like that" she screamed before I knew it I was beating that bitch ass "bitch are you serious yo ass should be thanking me because yo ass wasn't making shit you stupid ungrateful bitch! I said hitting her sending her to the ground. I was stomping the bitch all in her face when I felt someone pull me back. I seen Babi go for her ass and she beat the fuck out of Candy. "bitch just because you wanna sneak a bitch I promise every time I see you i'ma beat cha ass and I put that on everything you dumb bitch! I said as we got into the car. That bitch had me fucked up! That piss me off when a bitch sneaks but still get ha ass beat.