Smoke

^Keva and the mask^

Life just doesn't get any better.

"Sir we almost have her!" A man whispered.

That's right they are on a hunt, If only they knew that they were being hunted and I'm the hunter.the sound of leaves crunching to my right caught my attention.

I whipped around just in time to see a gun aimed at me.

" calm down we aren't going to hurt you." The hunter grinned.

I snorted and bolted.

"What an ass" I thought. Did he really think I was that dull. really not going to hurt me, I've honestly heard it all before.

I kept on running and felt a shift in the air, I skidded to a stop and sniffed. that's when wolves jumped out from the nearby bushes and surrounded me causing my back to slam roughly against the tree.

Yup I definitely entered somebody's territory.

The tallest wolf walked out ahead of the rest then shifted.

"Shift!" He commanded.

I tilted my head towards him. "Excuse me?"

"Shift Now or be killed!" He growled obviously incapable of controlling his emotions.

I snorted and shifted.

Dressed in a long silver silk gown and hair knotted into a silver crown, I pushed my shoulders back and grinned, enjoying the sickening 'pop' and 'crunch'. Rotating my shoulders in one last circular motion I lifted my hand and adjusted my silver mask that was plastered firmly to my face. I raised my head and smiled at the Beta.

" Beta you cannot make me shift" I looked around at the other wolves and grinned. "But I'd like you all to bow down and be silent for a second."I commanded.

The wolves bowed and growled out their protest.

"Now I shall release my command and I'd really appreciate it, if y'all wouldn't try to kill me." I grinned. Pushing away from the tree I patted the beta on his head and brushed past the rest of the groupies.

The Beta was the first to stand.

"Who are you?" He asked In curiosity.

I smiled gently.

" I am the Silver Maiden."

And with my final words I left leaving only a silver wisp of smoke in my wake.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Well this is only a short taste to see if this story could possibly rocket off. Please give it a try and comment.

Thanks!

Vote 👍👎

Comment 💬

Share 📬📮

😘Vana Voo😘

(Edited  3/19/2018)