"Everyone look out!" Akeno said as a swarm of bats now appeared and proceeded to attack them.

The Gremory group retreated from the room before they were consumed by Gaspers out of control power.

"I don't want to go outside! Outside is scary! I hate my power! I don't want to see my friends frozen faces around me anymore!" Gasper said now bursting into tears as soon as the purple light vanished.

"Is everyone okay?" Rias said making sure no one was hurt by that sudden outburst of vampire power.

After everyone had confirmed their safety, Rias began explaining about Gasper's past.

"There's a reason Gasper turned out this way. Gasper's father is a vampire from a distinguished family. But his mother is a human. Vampires care even more about pedigree than devils. As a result, Gasper was discriminated against even in his immediate family. And when he came to the human world, he was treated as a monster.

On top of that, he had the troublesome power of being able to stop time. A power that he couldn't control. He was feared. No it might be more accurate to say he was loathed. You don't notice that anything's done to you when you're stopped you know. No one wants to be near someone with that power." Rias said making Issei look slightly sad.

"I see. Gasper was treated the same way as Asia."

"Of course, we know that Gasper wouldn't use that power to do bad things. But Gasper hates his power more than anyone. How can I call myself a true king when I can't even help one of my cute servants when he needs me the most? I'm a failure." Rias said suddenly growing sad.

"Rias! Please don't worry. Leave this to me!" Issei said making Rias blush and smile.

"As expected of my Issei. Then we will leave this all to you. Come on everyone let's head back to the clubroom and leave this to Issei." Rias said planting a kiss on his cheek as she walked away leading the group.

"Issei-san, do your best!" Asia said as she walked away.

"Yeah. Thank you Asia." Issei said putting his thumb up towards her.

With the hallway now completely empty, Issei sat down with his legs crossed outside of the door.

"Gasper listen. It's just you and me now. And I'm sorry, but I'm not moving an inch from this spot until you come out." Issei said getting nothing but silence back.

After a few minutes, Issei looked down at his left arm and then it hit him.

"Gasper are you scared? Are you scared of your power?" Issei said making the vampire inside the room look up from the black rabbit teddy he has currently hugging for comfort.

"I'm scared of my power as well. You see, I have one of the strongest dragon's inside of me and to be honest it scares me."

"That can't be true! I saw it on my laptop! Your fight against Raiser Phenix! How could someone so strong be scared of their sacred gear?" Gasper said clearly puzzled and reluctant to believe Issei.

"There is a truly dangerous and destructive power that I have to constantly fight against whenever I use this power. One false move, and the power will overpower me and I will become a huge, ferocious dragon. Which holds no purpose only to destroy. But even though I have this fear, I'm still very grateful that I bestowed with the power of this sacred gear.

After all, I have experienced loss before when my parents were murdered. I couldn't do anything to protect them at the time. That's why I will continue to use this power to protect those I care about including you Gasper." Issei said making the door open slightly.

High school DXD The path of the sekiryutei!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें