I'm coming apart at the seams, pitching myself for leads in other people's dreams
- Disloyal Order of Water Buffaloes, Fall Out Boy

Someone I love threw me away, but I don't mind, I don't mind at all.
- Where Do We Belong? Anywhere But Here, frnkiero andthe cellabration

I've seen rock bottom, and it was love at very first sight
- Stitches, frnkiero andthe cellabration

Sometimes to stay alive you've gotta kill your mind
- Migrane, Twenty One Pilots

Those are all kinda depressing lyrics, sorry

15. What are your favorite bands/singers at the moment?
At the current time, I'd say my top four bands are Panic! At the Disco, Twenty One Pilots, Fall Out Boy, and the Brobecks. Those are my top favs, but I also really enjoy My Chemical Romance and all of their solo stuff (seriously, it's all really amazing), Pierce the Veil, Sleeping with Sirens, Black Veil Brides (I listen infrequently), Falling in Reverse (I really like their music), Green Day,  All Time Low, Blink-182, and basically I recognize the names of a lot of other pop punk or punk rock bands that you can name.

16. What punctuation mark do you identify as?
  An interrobang. It's a question mark and an exclamation point combined. Check it out:

 Check it out:

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

17. If you could travel back in time, where would you travel?
  I would travel back to Ancient Greece. Not because I think I'd be treated fairly in their society, but because I dint Ancient Greek culture to be extremely interesting.

18. If you had to chose a celebrity to switch bodies with, who would you chose?
  Andy Biersack only because he is one hell of a beautiful man. Either him or Patrick Stump. I have mentioned to you that I like Patrick Stump before, right?

19. Which countries would you most like to visit?
England, France, Canada. Top three right there. Japan would be cool one day.

20. If you had to switch lives with anyone who would it be?
  Well, as much as I dislike my life I also wouldn't trade it for anything else, as it's made me who I am today.
  But I don't think I'd mind switching lives with Patrick Stump.

21. What have been your favorite and least favorite days?
My favorite days are all the ones where I can go through the day with an honest smile on my face and a laugh in my heart.
  My least favorite days are when my dad has to go to court, when my Grandpa passed away, and when my close family friend Patty passed away.

22. What is the best decision you've ever made?
  To never give up on people for as long as I can help it.

23. What book is most like your life?
  I'd say the Hunger Games, minus the romance triangle, and me fighting my demons in the arena, as well as all of every responsibility I take on.

24. Who is your favorite author?
  People like to rip my throat out when I say John Green. I know the books he writes are viewed as problematic, and I acknowledge the problems they can cause, but I still thoroughly enjoy his books.

25. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
  The U.K.. I have an impeccable British accent. They'd never know I was American.
  *stealth mode activated*

26. If you could visit any time period for 24 hours, where would you go and what would you do there?
  I'd go to the late Industrial Revolution and early Progressive Era America, which is the late 1870's to the early 1900s. Ten I'd fuck with them and show them iPhones and be like 'yo, you may think you're advanced now but wait a hundred years dudes, check out this magic'. I might also bring along a gay couple and try to see how many people I can make pass out.

That's all the questions I had! I had a lot of fun answering them because they were really fun and interesting questions. Thank you guys so much for allowing me to do this!

Hope you guys have a good night!

Grey out. (agender)

The Diary of a Struggling Genderfluid: 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें