ORDA! 9 | "Anymore confessions to make?"

CHAPTER 9 - "Anymore confessions to make?"

***Erin’s POV***

           Mandy had just finished putting my makeup on for the wedding. My wedding. She came to stand in front of me. She was wearing a pale pink dress. She was my Maid of Honor.

           She sat in the chair in front of me. “I’m so sorry that I couldn’t do anything for you, Erin. I’m a terrible sister.” She looked like she was about to cry.

           “It’s not your fault,” I said. “There’s nothing that can be done now. I have to accept that.”

           There was a knock on the door. A woman walked in. “It’s time.”

           I stood up and so did Mandy. We walked out of the room and down the hallway. Dad was waiting for me in front of a set of double doors. She left me with Dad and walked away to get to the pews another way.

           I hooked my arm through Dad’s and waited. After a few minutes the doors opened and we started walking down the aisle. I smiled at all of the people present. There were so many and I probably didn’t even know half of them! We reached Chadwick and the minister. Dad kissed me on the cheek and went to sit down.

           The minister started speaking. I know that I should have been paying attention to what he was saying but I wasn’t. I was feeling strange. Queasy. Like I was about to throw up or faint. I pulled myself together and focused.

           “Do you Chadwick Anthony Murray, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and in health until death do you part?”

           Chadwick looked at me and smiled. “I do.”

           The minister turned to me. “And do you Erin Taylor Ganson, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in health until death do you part?”

           I swallowed carefully and said, “I do.”

           “I now pronounce you husband and wife,” the minister said. “You may kiss the bride.”

           Chadwick lifted up my veil and threw it behind my head. He bent down and kissed me sweetly on the lips. We broke apart and turned to face everyone else. They clapped and I could see some relatives of mine crying.

           I wasn’t feeling well again. I tried to hold myself together and smile at everyone but it didn’t work. I felt myself fall and a strong set of harms catching me. Then there was darkness.

***Mandy’s POV***

           I gasped as Erin fell and Chadwick caught her. I jumped up and ran towards them. I ordered Chadwick to take her away to another room to check her. We found an empty bedroom, and set her down on the bed. I checked her over quickly and saw that she had just fainted. I quickly did some tests and waited for the results.

           As I waited, I saw that I had attracted an audience. Dad, Nick, Emily (Nick’s date) Dylan (who I had invited), Adam, Alex and Chadwick. They all looked scared, confused or worried. I know that the person Erin would want with her at the moment was Liam, but he wasn’t here.