"Well she's gonna go to both her job and that other dimension, even if we try to stop her." Travis said.

"It's not like we can protect her, she hates being useless. She was raised to be a fighter, a leader." Aaron said.

"So what do we do? We know she can protect herself but she's up against a god. Can't we help her in some way?" Garroth said.

"Not in physical dreams. You see if the person pulling someone into a physical dream doesn't want extra people, they close it off. Irene let's us go in, but Loki, he's a different story. If he wants to kill Jess it's gonna take a lot. And I doubt he wants any interruptions." Jin finally said.

I went back to my room and layer back down. The world was getting dizzy.

I woke up again in I think thirty minutes, I think I just fainted. I felt better so I walked to the kitchen because, being asleep for a day really tampers with your hunger.

I made some waffles, so far no one seen me. I'm pretty sure all still upstairs arguing.

I ate my waffles in silence and I tried to sneak back upstairs. But I tripped and the guys saw me.

"JESSICA GET BACK HERE!"

I felt stronger and sprinted to my room. I locked the door behind me. I heard them pounding on the door. I need to think fast, they have a master key.

I took a look around, it would be too suspicious if I jumped out the window,I guess I have to face this.

They finally opened the door.

"Hey guys..." I awkwardly waved.

"Jess when did you get back?" They pulled me into a hug.

"A few hours ago. I heard arguing so I just slept more." I guess it was kinda true.

"Well we... we've been talking and we want to know why you have to go to Sly's dimension." Travis said. I was surprised, Travis really wanted to go back.

"It's Irene's next mission." That was a big fat lie.

"Oh okay, but can I still go with you?"

"Yeah, but no one else." Everyone looked sad. "It's for the best."

If I can't convince them not to go then they'll have some time if I do end up failing.

"Well one of you guys wake me up at 11 for work. Travis is coming with me tonight." I walked back upstairs, not to sleep but to think.

I won't stand down. They will live on. They will be happy.

I did end up sleeping and Garroth was there to wake me up this time. He shook me lightly until I was actually awake.

"Hey Gar." I said sleepily.

"Morning. Or in this case night. Travis is waiting for you downstairs, we decided to have you sleep a bit longer so it's 11:30." He explained.

"Okay thanks. Tell him I'll be down in a minute."

Garroth nodded and walked out.

I changed into a different sweater and jeans, then walked downstairs.

"Ready Travis?" He was sitting on the couch watching something.