Back Again

APHMAU

I got in yesterday and the flight was exhausting, I left phoenix drop 5 years ago when I was 11, I'm 16 now and I hope my friends are still here. I drove down to an old restaurant, out old favorite hangout spot, but I don't see anyone. Relived, I sat at our usual table when I was still there, I was busier than I remember. My waitress walked up to me, "hello welcome to sunshine sweetie café, what could I get for you"

"ummmm, I will get a strawberry Oreo milkshake" I picked out my favorite and usual,

"Ok maam, I'll get that ready for you, oh and you look familiar" the lady says

I sit there shocked for a few seconds, how could anyone remember me, but she did "oh well I am back visiting "I say hastily

"Ok then maam, I hope you enjoy your stay, you milkshake will be done in exactly 3 minutes"

"ok thanks" as I sit and think back at all the memories, but all the while, I have a feeling that someone is watching me.

AARON,

I walk into the restaurant, and someone is at my usual table, she is gorgeous, with long obsidian black, flowing curly hair, so I decide to sit near her so I can watch her without her seeing, and hear her talk.

As she talks to the waitress, who has been flirting with me since I first came here, I recognize her a little, she ordered the same thing I always order, wait a second why did I start ordering that, oh yea, cause this girl in 3rd grade showed it to me and asked to share it with me cause she couldn't finish it all, hhmmm they look kind of the same, except this girl is older, I wonder for a few minutes when I realize how she is lonely, but then when I get the courage to go up to her and talk to her I hear a scream.

APHMAU

Just as the waitress arrives with my extra cup to take home some of the milkshake, since I use to share it with my friends, I heard a screaming, "APHMAU-SENPAI, YOURE BACK" it took me 2 seconds to recognize who it was...

"hey kawaii-Chan" I say slinking forward in my chair, so much she seeing my friends one at a time, my original plan. I didn't even try to hide how tired I was because I didn't care anymore

"KAWAII-CHAN SAW APHMAU-SENPAIS OLD HOUSE GO ON SALE AND BOUGHT REALLY QUICKLY SO KAWAII-CHAN KNEW THAT APHMAU-SENPAI BOUGHT IT AND WAS COMING BACK, KAWAII CHAN HAS BEEN WATCHING IT FOR DAYS TO SEE LIFE IN THERE, AND SO WHEN SHE SAW SOMEONE LEAVE THIS MORNING SHE KNEW IT MUSTVE BEEN APHMAU-SENPAI AT THE CAFÉ. OHHHH KAWAII-CHAN IS SO HAPPY, KAWAII-CHAN MUST TELL EVERYONE "

"calm down Kawaii-chan, I won't disappear randomly this time, please sit down and stop yelling" I sighed this was going to be a longgg day

"YOU MUST TELL KAWAII-CHAN EVERYTHING, EVERYONE WAS SOO SAD WHEN YOU LEFT, AARON-KUN WAS CRYING FOR WEEKS!!!!"

I froze, why did she bring him up, wait does she know? She can't know why I came here, oh noooo I gotta make a quick comeback

"oh sorry, leaving was kinda last minute, and I lost my phone sooo yea"

AARON

WAIT IS THAT APHMAU?!?!?! I knew she looked familiar, I gotta listen to this, which isn't that hard considering how kawaii-chan is screaming, oh no, Aphmau is blushing and trying to have her calm down, this is what she gets for leaving, wait a second, did she just become stiff and worried at the sound of my name, oh no,

"oh sorry, leaving was kinda last minute, and I lost my phone sooo yea"

Haha nice try, I am still really mad at her for leaving, or am I mad at myself, or am I sad, ugghhh I don't know, maybe I should forgive her....

APHMAU

"KAWAII-CHAN AND APHMAU-SENPAI SHOULD ALL HAVE A SLEEPOVER WITH EVERYONE,"

Ugghh this wasn't the plan, "I'm tired, could we maybe do that tomorrow?"

"aww, but Aphmau-Senpai, Kawaii-chan was really looking forward to it, could Aphmau-senpai and Kawaii-chan at least get everyone together today and hang out, PPPPPLLLLEEEEEEAAAASSSSSEEEEEEE?"

"fine, but this is for you"

"YAY, Kawaii-chan is so happy, she is going to make it perfect, *cough cough, and her ship might sail after 5 years Cough Cough*"

"What was that Kawaii-chan?"

"oh Nothing"

"OOOOOOOKAAAAYYY, but when, where and who, for the get together tonight?"

"Kawaii-chan will text Aphmau-senpai everything"

After sharing her milkshake and phone number with kawaii-chan, I got up to leave when I a saw a familiar face,

"Aaron?"

IF you like what you see then tell me below :) this is my first book, and I have great ideas