Dirty Little Secret

Start from the beginning

He wore that tee shirt, the one I'd clawed through our very first night together, and those low slung dark wash jeans that hung off his hips in just the right way; damn, that man didn't even have to wear a tux for me to swoon! Those old blue jeans of his fit the bill just fine to me! He lounged against my sink, both ankles and arms crossed, muscles rippling as he moved soundlessly. 'Come to me.'

Softly sighing, I took his offered hand as he slowly twirled me into his arms, wrapping me up tight and leaving a trail of kisses from my jaw to my earlobe. His teeth slowly came out to play then, as he nibbled on my skin, dangerously close to my Mark; but something told me he wouldn't get that far. His hands were gentle as he turned me to face him, a small smile on his own lips, eyes sparkling, and slowly, ever so slowly, lowered his mouth onto mine. 'My Abellia.'

His kiss might have been slow and gentle, but that by no means meant that a fire didn't kindle in the pit of my stomach; goddess, if the man simply looked at me in just the right way, it'd be like Hurricane Katrina all over again! That was how much power he'd had over me, how deeply my instincts to please him went, that a mere look would send me into a lust induced coma.

Speaking of lust induced coma... His hands were large and powerful yet oh so gentle and sweet as they followed every curve of my body until I was naked before him; and with my clothing, he also stripped away my insecurities, doubts, and fears. His hands already had every curve of my body memorized as if we'd been lovers since the beginning of time, even when I was a virgin only three weeks ago; his eyes that could sparkle with such mischief could also shine with something akin to love, just like I knew they would eventually. But just like everything else in this big ol' world, it would take time...

'And we have plenty of time, Abellia,' he murmured softly through my head, hypnotic gaze never leaving mine as he swept me off my feet into his arms bridal style. 'We have tonight, at the very, very least. And tonight, my precious little Mate, is all about you.'

~000~

His arms were strong and sure around me as he lowered me into the water, eyes never leaving mine; as slowly as he'd moved just then, he undressed before me, a small smirk on his lips as his clothes littered a trail from the sink to the bathtub. A wince passed his lips as he dipped his toe into the water, clearly not used to hot water than I was to cold. 'How do you stand water this hot?!?'

Quietly giggling, I made it a point not to even blink away from him as I sank beneath the water, brows raised playfully. 'How do you stand cold water?!?' Patting the space behind me, a small smile touched my lips as I batted my lashes, silently encouraging him to join me.

'Touché,' he chuckled, easing his body into the water with another wince, 'Touché.' No sooner had his body parted the water than his arms were around me, sliding me backwards until I rested against his chest. 'Mhm, I couldn't care less about the damn water temperature, now that I've got you...'

'You've always had me, Luc!' My voice was a soft, silent murmur as I tipped my chin sideways, our eyes locking once again; goddess, he was so perfect!

'You must be looking into a mirror then, baby, because so are you!' His hand was large and warm as he cupped my cheek, even as his other arm managed to turn me around so that we were face to face. 'That's what tonight is all about, my Abellia- me expressing how perfect you are to me.' Then, his face lowered towards mine, lips as gentle on mine as his hands around me.

'I don't tell you enough just how right we are for each other, how grateful I am that it is you that I am Fated to spend eternity with, or even how beautifully perfect you are to me.' His green eyes bored into mine unblinkingly as he twined our fingers, sincerity laced into his husky voice. 'I take you for granted, Bella, but that is going to change. I forget how precious you are, how many times a day you need to hear that you are beautiful, or even that it is my privilege to spoil you- just because you are mine.'