58

Recap
Rosie's pov
"Yes mom he is"
I threw the paper and went back to our room, I can't believe I just got engaged to Niall, it's surreal!
I wore my pajamas and hopped on bed next to Niall, who was finishing some work and stuff.
"How's work baby?" I asked
"Hmm great, tour's kicking off soon."
"Oh really? That awesome!"
"Yeah and I wanna check some apartments in California, cause I wanna live there, with you."
"California's great! Come lets see."
We spend the night searching for apartments and talking, it was comfortable and fun talking about our future, but I'm sad cause I'm leaving the guys..
~~~
Today's a new day, sun is shining, birds are singing, and Niall is snoring, the usual.
I chuckled to myself and headed to the bathroom, showered, cleaned the room a bit and went to the kitchen.
I've decided on having a hot mocha instead of breakfast, I'm not hungry to be honest.
I drank my mocha while studying the ring carefully, it was bright and beautiful, Niall's got really unique taste.
I felt someone jumping on me screaming
"My bitch is a fiancée"
Yes, you've got it, it's Hannah.
I laughed and hugged her, she's the best human ever.
We sat chatting as we watched Halsey approach us.
"So, how does it feel getting engaged?"
"It's awesome, I mean, it's the best feeling ever, it feels like being belonged."
"Awwww" the girls squealed.
"Are you happy?"
"Is that even a question Halsey?!"
I laughed and said
"When you fall in love, be it a worldly desire, always remember to stick around with your faith of getting their love back. Faith is what can make your soul drag you from hell.
You don't love someone because they are perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they are not.
I believe that love is the only thing that is strong enough to overcome all the hardships that life throws at you. Love brings people together and I think that is the most important thing of all, especially now a days, we need more of it.
It reminds us of what is important, what really matters and what enlightens our world. I implore people to be rational in their approach when it comes to love. I know it is difficult, but its possible and it will save you from the worst that love can do to you.
He's not perfect. You aren't either, and the two of you will never be perfect. But if he can make you laugh at least once, causes you to think twice, and if he admits to being a human and making mistakes, hold into him and give him the most you can.
He isn't going to quote poetry, he's not thinking about you every moment, but he will give you a part of him that he knows you could break. Don't hurt him, don't change him and don't expect for more than he can give.
Don't analyze. Smile when he makes you happy, yell when he makes you mad and miss him when he's not there. Love hard when there is love to be had.
Because perfect guys don't exist, but there's always one guy that is perfect for you.
Love is something that can make a man do wonders. It has the power to break you or you. Everyone in this world needs love. Whether they deny and pretend that be cold. There is nothing that cannot be conquered by love and kindness. Time, I believe does not heal all wounds, only love does.
And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.
Like a verse from a poets rhyme,
Soothing the bereaved soul,
I've found someone like a,
Wanderer finds a home."
"Woahhhhhhhhhh" the girls clapped and squealed.
I felt an aftershave cologne fill my nostrils, I turned to him and pulled him into a kiss, hearing fake gagging sounds in the back but I didn't care, we made out for like 20 minutes.
"Okay seriously guys? Get a room please." Louis screamed.
I laughed as Niall I laughed along.
We watched "how I met your mother" and talked about the wedding.
Oh wait, I didn't mention the date?
Sorry guys, 20 February is the date.
I seriously can't wait.
The lads were focusing on the tv as I grabbed my notebook and wrote.
"I fell in love with the way you said my name.
With the way you made it sound  like the most beautiful song in the world.
I fell in love with the touch of your fingers.
With how one touch can set my soul on fire.
I fell in love with the way you fall asleep. With how young you look, as if you're just a child again.
I fell in love with you. With how I knew that you were the one I needed beside me for the rest of my life."
I smiled and hugged it to my chest, laying my head on Nialls shoulder.
He picked me up and went to the room.
~~~
Nialls pov
I grabbed her hand and went to the room, she looked so hot I couldn't help it, I've proposed and I don't regret anything.
Before proposing, I got a tattoo.
R.A.H
Rosie Anne Horan.
Cheesy? I know but I'm in love with her and when love empowers, you didn't care about anything.
I pinned her against the wall, kissing her slowly and passionately.
"I want you." I whispered.
"Then have me." She said confidently and with that I knew what to do.
"I'm the journey and you're the destination.
Every path leads to you only."