43

Rosie's POV
Time goes so fast, I mean a month ago Niall and I broke up and got back together afterwards,holy shit time goes really really fast!
Anyways Niall and I are becoming more serious, we've been acting serious before but now, and for real we're thinking about our future.
And now, I'm sitting on the couch, looking at Niall and Ashton fighting over FIFA, I'm living with idiots.
"I WON" shouted Niall
"NO I WON" shouted ash
"ENOUGH BOTH OF YOU" I shouted and hurried to the bathroom, I had a big ass headache, I felt like the world was moving and I was just standing there, with no power.
I hated shouting, it had a bad effect on me, it makes me remember a lot of flashbacks, a lot of ugly flashbacks.
I decided on having a warm shower, it always made my nerves go loose, and clear my mind, it was a my cure besides writing and music and Niall's cuddles Of course.
After the shower I entered my bedroom and wore some comfy pj's.
I saw Niall on our bed, fixing a guitar string, trust me I'm not ready to say the story, it was hilarious!
Niall left his gaze from his guitar and looked at me, got up and wrapped his arms around me, it was something special between me and him, I remember the first time we met, when he tried to kiss me behind the tree, the party, everything! As if they happened last week.
Remembering the greatest moments during the day weren't just enough, my nightmares are back.
Ever since I broke up with Niall, I felt like the magical spell died, everything was just like boring.
I fell in love with Niall cause he understands that love is black and white, although he was childish sometimes, but he worked his ass off to show me that he changed, and I accepted his sins, his flaws and his fears the same way he accepted mine.
And they say true love has no value these days, but with Niall, true love was reborn.
"You okay Rosie? You hurried to the bathroom and never came back, you made me worried, don't do it again, and I'm sorry for the childish behaviour." Said Niall as we sat on the bed.
"I'm okay Niall, don't worry okay? It's was nothing, but the shouting affected me a bit." I said as I played with Niall's hair.
+
+
Niall's POV
" I need to kiss you badly, one of those kisses where I'm pressing against you as much as possible and my hands in your hair moving down your back, clutching to you in any way I can, kissing you deeply as possible and thinking you're mine, mine mine." I whispered in her ear as I saw her body tense, I kissed her cheek to calm her down as she did.
"Niall, ever since I met you, no one was ever worth thinking about, I love you." She said as she traced my tattoos.
"I love you more, Rosie, I love it when you talk to me this way, don't get me wrong babe but this one is the best."
"Oh so you say I'm not that romantic? Okay then." She fake pouted as she turned her back and covered all her petite body including her head with the blankets.
"No no no no babe! I didn't meant that I swear!"
"If I'm not Romantic then so are you."
"Oh you mean this is a challenge huh?"
"I didn't say that."
" it's no exaggeration when I say you mean the world to me." I whispered and wrapped one arm around her waist.
"Is that romantic baby?" I said in a deep husky voice, I know, she swooned.
"Fine Mr.Blondie, you won, you're the king of romance, happy?"
"Very." I hovered over her and kissed her pink lips.
"This time you won, but next time I'll crush you!" She said as she pinched my cheek.
"We'll see about that."
She got up and laughed, I laughed along. I can hear her stomach squeak,she blushed.
My laugh got louder as She hit me playfully.
She got up and I followed her, she hugged the guys and the girls and I did too.
"LETS GET HIGH BY THE BEAAAAAACH" The guys sang as I laughed.
"No we're serious, LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO"
We got dressed and went to the gas station, I was filling the car with gas with Michael, as the girls went to the mini market to get some drinks and stuff and the rest of the guys were snapping pics.
Rosie came holding a bag and laughing with Hannah and Halsey, I got distracted by her beauty the gas was spilled all over the floor.
"Oh shit!"
"Come on dude before they get mad!"
We quickly climbed the van as we started singing and drove off the nearest beach, it was 9pm and we're going to get drunk on the beach.
Who gives a fuck anyways?
Our singing got louder and we didn't care, we are living the time of our lives, we don't give a fuck.
"We Poppin like Ayo
All the bitches got real hair
With the top down dancing like Ayo" We continued singing as we arrived.
"FINALLY" Sophia and Liam shouted in unison.
We parked the van and ran to sit on the sand.
"Pass the tequila duuuuuuuuuude" whined Calum and Louis.
I Laughed and passed the bottles, Rosie went with a beer.
I wrapped one arm around her shoulder, I could see luke looking at her. What. The. Fuck?
Rosie noticed my body tensing.
"Babe, calm down, I'm all yours." She whispered in my ear making me calm down as I took a chug from my liquor.
+
+
+
Rosie's POV
The guys were already drunk as hell,I noticed Luke's gaze never left me. Oh shit.
Niall noticed too, I calmed him by telling him I was his.
I don't want the luke-Niall drama again, yeah I know luke and I had a past but I have Niall now, I don't know what luke is planning to do but I'm sure it's not good.
Niall completed his tattoo sleeves, they looked so good.
Niall was drunk, wayyyyyyy to drunk.
He got up and stood up, he almost fell but he balanced himself, he went and stood up directly Infront of the wave and started shouting/ singing some random things like:
"I LOVE U MORE THAN WORDS CAN SHOW
I THINK ABOUT YOU MORE THAN U COULD EVER KNOW
UNTIL FOREVER THIS WILL BE TRUE
BECAUSE THERE IS NO ONE
I WOULD EVER LOVE THE WAY I LOVE YOU"
The guys made tunes and started to sing and dance along, the girls and I laughed our butts off.
Niall then came to me and kissed me roughly, I heard the cameras snapping, I couldn't stop laughing.
Everyone was making out while me and Niall looked at the stars.
I intertwined my fingers with Niall's and sang
"Look at the the stars, look how they shine for you."
I looked back at luke who was chugging a beer and looking at the sea, our eyes met then I looked at Niall's face and kissed his cheek.
"It's has always been Niall, not luke, Niall only."