2

Rosie's POV
Yesterday went fine, I met a girl named Ashley but she likes being called halsey, she was in the rockers squad, she is "tumblr", I've never heard of that word. Ever.
Hannah, Ashley and i got along really well! We sat during lunch and breaks together, she was great, she has a boyfriend, named Michael Clifford, he was in the bad boys squad..  but from her words , I guess he's a great guy.
+
I hugged the girls and went to my class, which was chemistry, I loved chemistry, it's interesting, I got my seat and proceeded on writing some quotes that came to my mind, Hannah said my writings were really good but I didn't agree.
I was about to write something but i got interrupted by a blond boy with blue eyes and covered with tattoos, this type of guys wasn't my thing honestly.
"Is that seat taken?" He asked in his thick Irish voice, I know people from their accents.
"No, it's not" I looked at my book avoiding his eye contact.
"Great" he chuckled.
He sat and kept looking at me.. The class was done and he kept looking at me.
I felt really uncomfortable ..
"Is there something wrong?" I asked
He brought his face close and whispered with a raspy voice
"You're hot"
"Excuse me?"
"I said you're hot, are you deaf?"
"Sorry but I don't talk to jerks like you"
He looked at me with dark eyes and said:
"Meet me at the big tree after school, and if you didn't show up, you'll be punished" he said with serious tone.
I gulped then nodded, scared as hell.
At lunch , I told the girls about what happened, Halsey said that his name Was Niall and he's the schools bad boy, all the school feared him.
She told me that he doesn't date, he just do one night stands then leave miserable girls.
I cringed at her words, scared if he'll do the same with me.
I shook my head as Hannah said:
" if he breaks your heart I'll break his head, I'm serious Rosie"
"Okay Hannah calm down, I'll handle it"
"You can't handle him, he always gets what he wants" Halsey said
I widened my eyes and huffed.