9

Rosie's pov
After Niall dropped me home, I decided to think, I entered the building and knocked on the door, as the door opened, they all looked at me with shock and total horror,I entered to see Luke, Hannah, Halsey, Michael, Harry, Calum and surprisingly Liam and sophia.
I stood in front of them and said:
"Hi guys" while crying.
And with a sudden Luke attacked me with a bone crushing hug, he nuzzled his face in my neck mumbling stuff like I missed you and where did you go, oh Luke.
I hugged him really hard as if I hadn't seen him years, when pulled out from the hug he kissed me aggressively but with passion, then I looked at him, he was a mess, a total mess.
Puffy eyes
Trembling lips
Messy hair
It broke my heart, Luke deserves better than me, Oh Niall
After my moment with Luke, I hugged Hannah and the others as if I'm leaving forever, but I came back from being kidnapped.
I took deep breath as Luke asked in a angrily
"Did that cunt kidnap you?"
"Luke he's not a cunt, you didn't know him!!"
"But what I know that he kidnapped my GIRLFRIEND! HE FUCKING KIDNAPPED YOU AND YOU ARE DEFENDING HIM! WHAT THE HELL ROSIE?"
"HE KIDNAPPED ME BECAUSE HE LOVES ME, HE EXPOSED HIS LOVE TO ME TRUTHFULLY HE SAID HE WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR ME, HE DIDNT DO NOTHING WRONG , HE. LOVED. ME"
And with that I was standing up and it was me and Luke alone, the others  wanted to give us space.
I was crying and shouting and he had his head in his hands, I was on my knees.
I was broken, messed, and lost.
Luke's a great guy and I love him but Niall took over my mind, my heart and my feelings, he was my drug, and I'll call niall and accept the deal.
"Luke, please look at me, Luke I love you."
And with that he looked at me with a widening eyes.
"Rosie, baby, I'm sorry for yelling, it's just I was really angry, please forgive, I love you too."
I nuzzled my face into his chest and kissed his trembling lips.
He kissed back and hugged me really, really tight.
"C'mon let's cuddle"
"C'mon, but first I need to talk to Hannah and others."
He nodded and went to talk to the guys, hand in hand.
I explained everything to the girls and told Hannah only  about the deal, I trust her most.
Hannah said I should think more and i agreed, I don't want to choose something I'd regret.
Luke made flowers grow through my lungs, although they were beautiful I couldn't breathe, don't get me wrong, l love Luke but more as a brother.
Niall made demons grow through my lungs, although they were awful, I survived.
I fell in love with a guy by a glance, and that glance, turned my life upside down.
For best or for worse.
+I talked to Luke, he always says he loves me and he'll leave never me, I felt happy but my heart sank to my stomach. I couldn't break his heart like that, Luke May have tattoos or whatever but deep down he's amazing, same with niall
They were both identical, but deep down they were really kind but helpless.
I fell in love with 2 guys from the same group, but I hope for the future everything's gonna be fine.
I'm really scared of the future, but the future is so far, so I need to enjoy the present.
And what tomorrow brings, I hope it's for the best.