4

Rosie's POV
Today's gonna be creepy, I can feel it, I got up to see Hannah making breakfast,she's making pancakes! I love pancakes!
After we ate we got dressed and waited for Halsey to pick us up, we heard the car's horn and left the apartment . I was about to get in the car, but my body stopped, there was a blond boy with a lip piercing and has tattoos like Niall, but it wasn't Niall, i guess it's Luke.
I gulped and took the back seat, I sat between Hannah and luke, while Halsey drove and Michael was tapping to the beats of the music, Luke smiled at me and I returned the smile, Hannah nudged my shoulder and smirked. I playfully glared at her and blushed. Luke chuckled, he was cute, I was focusing on the road as like whispered in my ear.
"You're beautiful"
It  reminded me of the time when Niall whispered in my ear and said I'm hot, my breath hitched and i mumbled a thank you.
We got out of the car and walked with Hannah as I heard footsteps, it was luke again
"Can we walk together please?"
"Um I -"
"She'll walk with you" Hannah interrupted and smiled, I looked at her and gave her the "I'll kill you " look , she chuckled and went, and it was me and Luke.
Standing
Alone
In silence
A comfortable silence.
"Shall we?" He said
"Yeah let's go."
We walked as I felt Luke's hand on my shoulder, I blushed and noticed Niall looking at us, I froze.
"Don't worry he won't do anything , when you're with me, no one can touch you."
I weakly smiled and nodded, luke kept his arm around my shoulder as the bell rang.
Luke kissed my cheek and went to his class.
I was putting my books when I felt a breath on the back of my neck, it was Niall.
He placed his hands on my sides from the back and whispered:
"You'll regret this babe."
He nibbled on my earlobe, left a kiss on the part below my ear and left.
Leaving me in circles.