5

Rosie's POV
Today's the party and I'm on my nerves, luke is a great guy but with Niall in our way we can do nothing. Hannah and I had done our work and went to get ready, Hannah was going to choose the outfit, typical bossy Hannah. She chose a red skater skirt with a sleeveless black tshirt and a black converse, my hair was in loose curls and I've put on some light makeup. While Hannah chose for herself black shorts with a white blink-182 crop top, black vans and and put on light make up as well, she kept her hair down.
Luke and a guy named Harry were going to pick us up, Hannah never stop talking about Harry, I bet she likes him.
The door bell rang, Hannah opened the door welcomed Luke and Harry and hugged Harry as he kissed her on the cheek.
when luke saw me his jaw dropped and I just giggled, he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead, I shook Harry's hand as we exited the apartment and drove to the party.
We arrived to the house, it was full of drunk people, couples making out, drunken dancers everywhere, loud upbeat music, etc.
great party! Note sarcasm.
Luke took my hand and we approached Niall and some guys. Luke introduced them as Liam, Louis, Ashton, Calum, Michael with Halsey on his lap. I hugged her tightly, she was stunning and Hannah was gorgeous. Harry had Hannah on his lap as luke sat next to Calum facing Niall and Liam, next to Liam there was a girl named Sophia, she was Liam's girlfriend , she was pretty.
I was standing awkwardly and I was really scared cause Niall kept looking at me but Luke glared at him. Niall suddenly grabbed my hand as we went to the backyard.
"So you came with him,huh?"
"Niall, what do you want?" I asked frustratedly.
"I want you."
"I'm not yours."
"Yes you are."
"Then prove it."
I put my hand over my mouth surprised with my confidence, with a blink of an eye I felt a pair of lips on mine, the kiss moved in sync. He cupped my face and I kissed back, we stopped and looked into each other's eyes, i glanced at him then pecked his lips and went back to the party.
He was in shock , total shock.
+Niall's POV
That was breathtaking. I can't believe it, my mind is blown. she kissed back! She drives me crazy. Luke can't have her, he can't.
I got back to see her in his lap , they were laughing as he kissed her neck, I felt anger rise through my veins.
Unconsciously from the boiling rage, I picked a random girl and kissed her.
Rosie noticed, with look of hurt in her eyes, she took Luke's hand and went to the dance floor.
+
Rosie's POV
I saw Niall kissing a random girl after he kissed me, that means I was just a fling.
War starts now Horan.
I held Luke's hand and went to the dance floor. I bit my lip as luke smirked, I started dancing and swaying my hips as Luke's eyes were full of lust, we danced all night long. Luke's great, he kissed me and I kissed back, making me forget about Niall.
Niall broke my heart. I wish we never glanced at one another.