23

Rosie's POV
Today we're flying to Australia, and I'm on my nerves, but in my heart I know that they'll make it, we were on the plane now, all of us, I was sitting next to Niall, listening to arctic monkeys, I know I know, you'll say that since when I listen to that stuff, well I started listening to these stuff when I met Halsey, Mikey, Cal, Ash and luke.
At first it was strange, to Hannah it was normal cause she listens to them often.
Niall was into ed sheeran, James bay, Sam smith, fleet wood mac and some rock bands, I loved his kind of music, I have never listened to music they way I do now, music's like a medicine to every broken heart, the sound of the instruments makes you feel weird at first but when the lyrics get deeper, the more free you feel.
Niall was sleeping, actually all of them were sleeping, I was only one waking up.
Yeah, I've drank so much coffee before going, I love coffee.
I picked out a pen and my writing book as I wrote this:
" I came home smelling like rain, cigarette smoke and teenage love, my mom looked at me and said, ' don't you dare to fall in love', I smiled as I placed my hand into the pocket of my jeans, when you touched me, you said you were 22 degrees Fahrenheit and I was the sun, I could make you melt with my fingertips. And I came home smelling like vanilla vodka and lavender flowers you stuck behind my ear, my mom noticed the way your t shirt hung off me and was inside out, then she brushed my hair from my face saying ' sweetheart, don't you dare to fall in love' , I kissed her cheek and tried to put back the necklace you gave me last night, the clasp was broken, but I twirled the chain around my fingers, they'd taste like your skin if I put them in my mouth, then I came home smelling like thunderstorms, cheap vodka and break up songs, that made me throw up blood and Rose thorns, and smudged make up, dripping down my face, my mom looked at me, knowing it's too late"
I felt a hand towering over mine, it was Niall's, he woke up, then he took my book and read what I just wrote, after finishing, he placed the book slowly on my thighs, picked my chin and as he kissed me, passionately.
Then he looked me and said:
" you have a great talent Rosie, you're literally expressing your feelings and what happens in our societies, and that's incredible, even though I have tattoos and piercings, but deep in my heart I love to read, and your writings are my favourite things to read, and having you with me, is the most precious thing ever"
"Awwwww Niall, that's so sweet, but why you didn't tell me you loved reading? I love guys who read! Even though you have tattoos, you have a heart of gold"
"I love you"
"I love you too"
I picked my pen and grabbed Niall's wrist, and I wrote something
Niall looked at it with a toothy smile as he chuckled and said
"I won't give up on us, even If the skies gets rough." He said with his thick Irish accent that made me melt.
I smiled and squeezed his hands as we knew it was our time to land.
The lads woke up as took our bags, and went down the plane, with Niall holding my hand and Hannah's hand on shoulder, I felt so safe.
We got out of the airport as a man stepped towards us.
"Hi, I'm John from Hi or Hey records, and you must be the lads who what to sign right?"
We all nodded and smiled
"Okay then, follow me to the bus please."
I was about to take my bag as Niall took it and went , the guys took the bags as us, the girls followed them hand in hand.
Between us and our dream There's an inch, that'll change our life, to the best.