19

Rosie's POV
New York was like a cure to my misery in London, even though my dream place was Montreal but fate wanted me in New York, with my precious boyfriend.
Today we decided to go on a road trip, the lads, the girls, Niall and I.
My relationship with luke is brotherly, and Niall and luke are getting along well.
We graduated high school, and we're going to a college in New York.
As Niall told me, there will be a surprise in our road trip and seriously, I was so excited.
Our ride went fast, we kept listening to music and singing, Liam drove, it was a huge van.
We arrived michael's beach house, it was huge, turns out, all the boys were rich.
Wow.
The boys sat on a huge couch playing FIFA except Niall, Niall and I wanted to have a walk.
I was wearing a maxi- Dress with some sandals and my fedora.
Niall was wearing some shorts and a tank top with his nike's and SnapBack.
We were hand in hand, walking with the sound of the sea and the seagulls
It was perfect, Me and him, in our paradise.
"You know Niall, Coming to New York was the best decision ever"
"Yeah it was, now look us, hand in hand, smiling purely, who'd imagine that?" He laughed
I laughed along.
He was right, I never imagined I'd be with a tattooed lad, but I just realised that tattooed lads have the kindest hearts.
"You're my chocolate to my cookies, Rosie."
"Chocolate? Hahahah, well you're the medicine to my disease"
"And what's your disease Rosie?"
"Losing you Niall"
We stopped as we looked at each other, my blue eyes glued to his, our faces inches apart, our noses touching, Niall didn't waste a second as he placed his lips to mine, the sparks were endless, the fireworks were everywhere.
We pulled away, as Niall took out his phone, He locked his lips with mine as he snapped a picture of us, I placed the forehead on his, it was magical, I was his and he was mine, nothing will tear us apart, nothing
After snapping some pics, he played "kiss me" by ed sheeran
"May I have this dance? Rosie Richards?"
"Of course, Niall Horan"
He pulled me into him as we danced slowly, my head on his shoulder, the sun went down, in the sea of sound, it was me and him, dancing under the stars.
We kept dancing until we heard a scream, I clutched into Niall.
We looked further to see,
Halsey and Michael
Harry and Hannah
Ashton and Louis
Liam and Sophia
Luke and Calum
"We came to dance!!" Said all of them
"Okay then!!" We laughed
As we danced to random music as if it was no tomorrow, we kept dancing as the boys announced that there will be a surprise.
Oh okay.
The boys disappeared, it was me, Halsey, Hannah, and Sophia
We sat on the sand snapping some pics, until we saw a lighting
We followed the lighting to see
Luke, Niall, Calum, Michael with guitars
Liam on a electric keyboard
Louis with A Dj set
And ashton with his drums
Our jaws dropped on the floor
"We kept a secret that no one knows, we play music and sing together, all of us, we're kinda in separate bands, but do mashups of our songs together, and it today it's our mashup of "drag me down" and "she's kinda hot" said liam.
Louis continued saying" drag me down, is a song by me, Liam, Harry, and Niall."
Ashton said " and she's kinda hot, is by me, Calum, luke and Michael"
Harry opened his mouth to say " we don't care about fame, we just do this for fun, and we all know that fame will tear us apart, we don't risk to enter the fame world, we'll be together forever, we knew each other from kindergarten abd we promised we'll stay as long as fate want us."
Me and girls had our arms around eachother, tearing up.
"NOW LETS HAVE SOME FUN" shouted Michael
As Niall winked at me, I smiled
They started playing as we danced like crazy, they were so talented
Life is timeless, one day we'll have to deal anxiety and depression, and we have no time for that, so we'll do our best to enjoy the great in life, cz the small things in life can be the greatest.