56

Rosie's pov
"Rosie can we talk?"
His voice echoed in the living room, I gulped and half smiled, and motioned for him to follow me, niall squeezed my hand before going but I reassured him, I wanted to talk with Luke actually.
However, we entered my room, I sat on my bed while he sat on the small couch facing the bed.
I played with my fingers, waiting for him to talk, but nothing was said.
I awkwardly coughed as he rubbed the back of his neck.
"I'm still in love with you" he blurted out making my eyes wide.
"What?" I managed to say.
"I'm still in love with you" he repeated, more confidently.
"But Luke.."
"I know I know, you're in love with Niall and such, and I want nothing from you I swear."
"I'm confused."
Literally, I was confused.
"The way you make me feel is unlike anything I've experienced before, you make me feel like I'm dying and flying and living and that my heart just stopped beating but yet is pumping 90 mph all in one moment. You make me feel invincible but vulnerable. Weak, but like nothing could ever bring me down. You make me feel like I'm free yet trapped by your every move. You leave me breathless and yet are the only thing that keeps me still breathing. You control my every thought, movement, heart beat. You've got me, all of me, that's all I can give. "
"Luke I'm, I'm speechless."
"I know you are." He chuckled.
He still chuckles, no matter the fights, the distance and everything that happened between us, he still chuckles.
Wow.
"Look, Luke, You say you love rain, but you use an umbrella to walk under it. You say you love sun, but you seek shelter when it's shining. You say you love wind, but when it comes you close your windows. So that's why I'm scared when you say you love me."
"You're scared?"
I nodded.
"You've must been kidding me?"
I shook my head, feeling like choking.
I got up and went to hug him, but he moved away, looking at the wall.
He was looking at the wall that was full of pictures.
He approached it slowly, tracing his fingers on a picture of me, him and Niall.
He smiled, weakly.
Then he looked at me, and said
"You see this?"
I nodded.
"This is so relaxing."
"Are you serious?"
"Yeah, I mean look, all three of us are smiling, no bad blood, just smiling." He breathed.
"Yeah." I said and rubbed his back.
He pulled me into a hug, his scent filled my nostrils, I can still remember his scent, the firey smell.
I pulled away, as he smiled wide, this time, he really smiled wide.
We got out of the room afterwards, seeing a furious confused Niall.
I sat next to him and whispered
"I'll explain everything later."
He nodded and kissed my knuckles.
I smiled, looking at him and the guys.
The door knocked suddenly, we remained silent.
I got scared until they told me they ordered snacks, what the hell we just ate couple minutes ago?
Anyway, they ate while watched 'friends'.
I replayed Luke's words in my mind.
"I'm still in love with you."
Is he really?
~~~
Hey guys!
Short chapter I know, I'm really sorry I've been occupied by my exams!
Anyway I hope you're loving the book, and tell me your predictions in the comments below.
May xoxo