47

Rosie's POV

"Where's my book? I can't lose my book! Where's my book?!" I shouted as I turned the apartment upside down just to find my writing journal, it's full of my secrets and I can't lose it.

"Rosie Rosie babe calm down" I heard a voice, Niall.

"Niall I can't calm down!" I turned around as I saw him holding my book, I sighed a sigh of relief and went to take it.

He rose his hand high and started laughing, I was really mad.

And yeah I'm short, Judge me.

"Niall it's not funny!" He continued laughing as the book disappeared from his hands.

Halsey took it from Niall's hand and gave it me.

"Girl power!" She high fived me as I smirked at Niall.

Then I felt my body in the air, Niall picked me up and took us to the bedroom, handing me paper, then I remembered its the song, my dad's song.

"What's this Rosie?" He asked.

"This was my dad's song."

"And why it's here?"

"It was with dave."

"Oh"

I hugged the book to my chest as I placed it in my safe place.

Niall took out his laptop, checking some emails.

Playfully, I removed the laptop from his lap and I collapsed in his arms like the colors of the sunset, emerge into the horizons of the sky.

"I'm bored" I fake pouted at Niall as I listened to his heart beats.

"There's a poetry night at some famous cafe downtown and the lads wanna go, are you in?"

"Ofcourse! When they're going?"

"In an hour"

I nodded as I gave Niall a kiss, took my book and went to the girls room.

"Girls I need your help."

~~

I was planning to do something, I prepared it with the girls and now I'm with Hannah, listening to what Niall and Harry are talking.

"When you're planning to do it?" Said Harry

I listened carefully

"Today, I'm kinda nervous."

"Is it big?"

"It's some couple of lines, I worked hard on it."

"She'll love it mate."

"I hope so."

"Do you really love her?"

"Ofcourse"

"How do you know?"

"Because nothing makes sense without her."

Then they went quiet, Niall's really loves me, but I'm curious about what he's "planning".

"Awwh Rosie!" Squealed Hannah

"I'm a lucky gal."

"We have 30 mins to get ready lets go!"

I scurried with Hannah to our bedrooms, I decided to go with an sleeping with the sirens t shirt and black jeans, punk rock much?

In 25 mins to be exact, I was ready, all of us were ready actually.