6

Niall's POV
I have a very bad hungover, I can't remember anything except kissing Rosie.
I got up and prepared myself then went to school.
I parked my car and went to Rosie's locker, I saw her talking to her friend, Hayley or Hannah I don't know.
"May I have a word Rosie?"
"No."
"Rosie please."
"Fine." She sighed in irritation.
I explained to her everything, and I kissed her again and she kissed back but she confessed that she had a date with luke after tomorrow.
My heart dropped to my chest, as if endless needles stabbed me in my heart, but  I have the idea that will ruin the date, what's mine is mine.
And she's mine.
+Rosie's POV
As Niall explained everything truthfully, my heart sank.
I don't know what to do.
I have a date with luke after tomorrow and I have a feeling it will not go well.
I went back to the apartment, we're gonna go shopping.
Hannah, Soph, Halsey and i grabbed some lunch before shopping.
Sophia seems a good person.
We arrived the mall and I asked the girls for advice, they were clueless.
But on the bright side, we bought many clothes and had fun, and Sophia became a part of our crew.
We decided to go back to my place and order pizza even though we had eaten before shopping, but shopping burns calories. The pizza arrived and we ate like there's no tomorrow.
We love food, so. Much.
We started talking about our love lives. mine was complicated, pass the microphone. Hannah is dating Harry, Halsey is still with Michael and Sophia is still with Liam.
We got sudden texts at the same time, it was the school informing us about a mini vacation.
As much as i wanted to enjoy the news, one question never left my mind, should I listen to my mind or my heart?
I'm really in a circle of confusion.
Niall or Luke?
I don't know who to choose, it's hard.
Falling in love is like doing a test, it's not easy and it gives a lot of questions, either you fail and break your heart or pass and enjoy riding a roller coaster.