49

Rosie's POV

"This party is fucking epic!" I said as I danced, I finally threw away all the depressed feelings and decided to enjoy some time, Niall is becoming more happy now, after getting my first tattoo that held his name, he was finally convinced I'm his.

"I know right! Show us your moves girl!" Shouted Hannah

I danced and closed my eyes, bitting my lip as I shook my hips, and suddenly two hands gripped my hips roughly, turning me around, dropping my drink.

"Hello there." His Aussie accent whispered in my ear.

"Luke no.." I tried to push him, he was way strong..

"Let's remake our memories baby."

"I deleted all of our memories, I need to go and see my boyfriend."

"Your boyfriend is not here, he's gone.."

"Gone?" I choked

"Yeah, but let's forget about him, let's remake our memories before the curtain falls down."

"Don't touch my soul with your dirty soul, hemmings."

" ha ha you wish."

"Aren't you moving on yet?" I asked frustrated

" don't flatter yourself Rosie, I'm completely over you but I'd be lying if I said my chest doesn't constantly feel like it's being ripped over and over Everytime I remember that we lost eachother, I miss you."

"I'm not falling for it."

"Don't lie to yourself honey."

And with that his lips crashed into mine..

~~~~~

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I bursted out of bed shouting, slapping my forehead, making Niall wake up..

"Rosie babe, what's wrong? A nightmare huh?"

I nodded as he gave me water, kissed me and wrapped me in his arms as I calmed down..

"What time is it?"

"3 am darling."

I huffed and rubbed my face, sat straightly as my back touched the headboard, Niall sat facing me as he kissed my hands..

"Better now?"

" I guess."

His bare chest touching my skin, as he breathed

"Will this make you better?"

I smiled and cupped his cheeks with my hand, bringing his lips to mine.

"Bad dreams again?"

"Yeah."

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what?"

"For being a chicken and not making my huge step to trying to fix you.."

"Niall, it's not your job to fix me, your job is to hold my hand while fix myself."

"I love you."

"I love you way more.."

"Back to sleep?"

I nodded as he wrapped his arms around me, bringing my body closer to his.

~~~~~~~~~~

*next morning*